banned from newcastle online

Dr Gloom

apparently i'm banned from NO but i haven't a clue why

anyone else ever been banned from over there?

i get this message whenever i try and post and honestly can't tell you what it means or why they've decided to ban me. anyone got any ideas?

Sorry Dan, you are banned from using this forum!

Reason: No throw-away accounts allowed. Please use ISP email account.

baffled.com :(

I'm not banned for some reason! :(

Take it this is an exercise to prevent spammers? Would have been polite of them to inform all users to change their email address to a non-throwaway account by a set date otherwise risk being banned.

But no, they've just gone ahead and pissed a whole load of people off in one shot - oh well, they're welcome here!

Jesus Wept tbh!

Guest stevieintoon

I've been banned 6 times from Newcastle-Online but they always let me back, the next time I do something worthy of a ban, I'm getting a permanent IP ban, so the next time someone talks shite and scores of them do, I'll just have to say nothing. Where's the free speech in not being able to say "you're talking shite", in fairness some of my bans like my last one were justified.

Do you do bans on here?

Just send them an email at contact@newcastle-online.com or give me your N/O screen names because I have a few mods on my msn, and they'll sort it.

Edited by stevieintoon

Looks like someone was fiddling with the admin controls, not guilty. :o

159030[/snapback]

Time to inspect the logs and spill the beans then Ally! My money's on young Daniel! :(