Joke

Brock Manson

Fucking hell - that took me 4 reads before I got the punchline and even then I had to question it!

Absolute shite young Brock! :(

Hey, I find it slightly trange you've only joined today...

159332[/snapback]

I find it slightly strange you didn't come down in the last shower, but there you go.

Edited by DotBum

Hey, I find it slightly trange you've only joined today...

159332[/snapback]

I find it slightly strange you didn't come down in the last shower, but there you go.

159351[/snapback]

I don't find it all strange you've decided to quote one of my posts, but there you go.

I don't find it all strange you've decided to quote one of my posts, but there you go.

159390[/snapback]

Persecution complex?

Edited by DotBum

159390[/snapback]

Persecution complex?

159392[/snapback]

Not at all. However, it will get a bit annoying if you won't get over the fact I have this slight difference to you. :(

159390[/snapback]

Persecution complex?

159392[/snapback]

Not at all. However, it will get a bit annoying if you won't get over the fact I have this slight difference to you. :(

159544[/snapback]

Have I missed something here or did one of you guys fart?

159544[/snapback]

What the fuck are you talking about?

159544[/snapback]

What the fuck are you talking about?

159575[/snapback]

It's not hard. What was all this "persecution complex" for then?

159579[/snapback]

Firstly you seem to have a persecution complex, not being surprised about me "deciding to quote" you; and secondly I was taking the piss.

What difference are you talking about?

159579[/snapback]

Firstly you seem to have a persecution complex, not being surprised about me "deciding to quote" you; and secondly I was taking the piss.

What difference are you talking about?

159584[/snapback]

Ok, nevermind that. Maybe I do have persecution complex, but that would probably be that you feel the need to have a litle pisstake at everything I say, but overall it's not a matter which really concerns me, so I'll get over it.

Ok, nevermind that. Maybe I do have persecution complex, but that would probably be that you feel the need to have a litle pisstake at everything I say, but overall it's not a matter which really concerns me, so I'll get over it.

159585[/snapback]

What percentage of your posts would you say I've responded to? How would you say that compares to how much I've taken the piss out of other people? Honestly mate, yes, I think you should take a deep breath and have a little think, because I think you have some issues.

I don't even know what this little difference is you're talking about...I think you've created something in your head, and blown it out of all proportion.

Oh fuck's sake, it's not as if I don't have a sense of humour or can't take a joke, because that's what I'm doing every day in real life. Admittedly there may have been some misinterpretation from me so I apologise for that, but you seemed to have it in for me since some debate over religion and all that. Perhaps you don't, but it seems that way to me. And anyway, I don't get where you found the idea I was paranoid and annoyed by your tongue-in-cheek comment, in my response earlier. It's only you replying to a comment - it isn't really that big a deal.

Oh fuck's sake, it's not as if I don't have a sense of humour or can't take a joke, because that's what I'm doing every day in real life. Admittedly there may have been some misinterpretation from me so I apologise for that, but you seemed to have it in for me since some debate over religion and all that. Perhaps you don't, but it seems that way to me. And anyway, I don't get where you found the idea I was paranoid and annoyed by your tongue-in-cheek comment, in my response earlier. It's only you replying to a comment - it isn't really that big a deal.

159588[/snapback]

You think I have it in for you, I picked up on that. I've taken the piss out of you a couple of times, that's the beginning and end of it. I've generally left you be, as I thought you were taking it personally. I'm sorry I caused offence, and I'll make a bigger effort to leave you be.

Sorry for ruining your thread, Brock. It is still the worst joke I've heard in a long while. :(

Ok this has kind of gone out of proportion, but yes while it APPEARED you may have had it in for me, I knew all along you didn't ffs, I was just saying. Plus I was not taking it personally at all - what evidence have you of that? I'm not a little child, as much as it may appear as in your mind. Have I ever responded to your lighthearted pisstakes in an annoyed way? No. Perhaps sarcastically, but that's different to being annoyed - I don't even know you after all. Also I'm afraid I've hardlty observed you elsewhere in the forum so I haven't seen what you're like, so I apologise for that. My response earlier was a joke I'll have you know, and if you must ask I thought the persecution complex was related to my religion, so again I took that the wrong way. Sorry.

Anyway, I've made myself look like a complete retard in this thread, so I'll stop.