Dyer

Guest alex

The everlasting Dyer cycle continues. We should get shot of him next time he get a run in the first team, definitely.

159156[/snapback]

Or cash in with a reality tv show?

I thought you had to play to get injured! Hes going to come back half the player he was (exactly!) and there is no way on earth he is worth a quarter of his 80k wages. Hes worth about 3 or 4mil on the market at the minute and id take that just to get him off the wage bill.

We still havent been told whats wrong with him, although if rumours are true, him putting it about too much has finally caught up with him!

Hes worth about 3 or 4mil on the market at the minute and id take that just to get him off the wage bill.

Nope, he is worth zero because no-one will take a chance on him. If anything, we'd be paying him off because he'd be lucky to get a contract on half what he's on now.

That's £16m we're committed to from the start of last season, on which we are likely to never see any significant return. Yet we won't let our players go on frees....

The best thing we can hope for is that he wraps his Ferrari round the Swing Bridge one too many times and it finishes his career.

I thought you had to play to get injured! Hes going to come back half the player he was (exactly!) and there is no way on earth he is worth a quarter of his 80k wages. Hes worth about 3 or 4mil on the market at the minute and id take that just to get him off the wage bill.

We still havent been told whats wrong with him, although if rumours are true, him putting it about too much has finally caught up with him!

159161[/snapback]

Given his massive wages the sort of teams that might be interested wouldn't be able to afford him. The ones who could afford him wouldn't be interested.

On a related note, heard some very damaging rumours about Dyer and Solano (not a gay thing btw) from a good source t'other day. Also told me something about Rule Fox that might expalin why he always sounded like his nose was blocked up...

On a related note, heard some very damaging rumours about Dyer and Solano (not a gay thing btw) from a good source t'other day. Also told me something about Rule Fox that might expalin why he always sounded like his nose was blocked up...

159202[/snapback]

Spread the joy tbh.

159202[/snapback]

Heard the rumour re: Ruel when he was still here. He used to take members of the Sayers family in the players' lounge with him too. The bloke who told me was pretty reliable too.

159202[/snapback]

Heard the rumour re: Ruel when he was still here. He used to take members of the Sayers family in the players' lounge with him too. The bloke who told me was pretty reliable too.

159208[/snapback]

Yup, the Sayers were named by this guy as well. Apparently the relationship went sour and it was the main reason Ruel was off loaded, before he was litterally off loaded. The rumour regarding Dyer and Solano is pretty much on the exact same lines (no pun intended :( )

Yup, the Sayers were named by this guy as well. Apparently the relationship went sour and it was the main reason Ruel was off loaded, before he was litterally off loaded. The rumour regarding Dyer and Solano is pretty much on the exact same lines (no pun intended  :o )

159210[/snapback]

:( No need for that PM, then; cheers anyway.

If that's true about Dyer then he's a piss-taking bastard, that will be playing havoc with his recovery. I couldn't give a fuck if a player inhales a South American country if they're performing, but in this case the club should pull a Mutu.

Rumours are rumours I suppose, but it didn't surprise me in the slightest tbh. I reckon there's a canny percentage of PL boys doing it, it is the past time of the rich and stupid.

159234[/snapback]

edited for truth

You wont be wanting woodgate back either then?

159227[/snapback]

I'd have Woodgate back on a pay-as-you-play deal, for the outgoing Boumsong. On the basis that even if he never played he'd have done some good. And ten games a season from the most gifted defender I've ever seen would be all right.

I've a strange feeling he might make a good coach, too, but where the fuck I've got that bizarre notion from I've no idea.