FAO Brock and others

Kid Dynamite

As we have a taste of music broadly in the same spectrum I need your advice. Ive got a number plate for my car P666 XYZ. Im getting it made up soon, probably with a little picture of a devil/flames etc. But its free to write a slogan on the bottom of the plate and I cant figure out what to put. I asked about and so far ive been told

Highway to Hell - Dad is an AC/DC fan

Horny - My Sister :(

Little Devil - My mam

However, I dont want something so gay im going to get beat up whenever i get out of my car.

I may just settle for NUFC, or BSFC or something similar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, I dont want something so gay im going to get beat up whenever i get out of my car.

159145[/snapback]

I'm starting to wonder how that doesn't happen every time you leave your house.

159145[/snapback]

I'm starting to wonder how that doesn't happen every time you leave your house.

159176[/snapback]

says the man with 'toss champion' above his name :(

You lost me khay. is that little red x part of the woosh?

159196[/snapback]

The red x was meant to be a picute of the bat skull! Shows up fine my side. :(

You lost me khay. is that little red x part of the woosh?

159196[/snapback]

Maybe referring to a crossroads on the A7? Where Satan is buried?

postimages3%5Crev-a7x-cover.jpg

Apparently.

I thought maybe it was something really kewl, like the 7 representing and ax, because they rox...

159194[/snapback]

They do rox! :(

I like it!

ps. its not really XYZ, it ends in my initials. Your all just jealous cos you got shit number plates tbh!

159207[/snapback]

:( I'm not sure that's the bit people were laughing at tbh.

You're not superstitious at all, then? I can guarantee Cath, TR or Radge won't be buying that car off you. :o

You want something like a lyric?

Here's one from Dismember:

Do unto others

As they've done to us

The world must bleed

As we have bled

Or keep it simple with some Fear Factory:

Freedom or Fire.

Depends what you're after.

Don't listen to the buggers, sounds a good idea to me. You'll have to put a pic up. :(

its on retention at the minute. Its free to just revert the car back to its old number plate when its sold.

It was bought as a present because of my intials and beacause i like a bit of rock/metal. Im not out to impress the ladies with my number plate tbh

'Do unto others

As they've done to us

The world must bleed

As we have bled'

Dont think it would fit along the bottom mate, and even im not brave enough to have that on my number plate in chester-le-street. I would like to keep the windows in my car for longer than a week!

You can send in your own pic to get put in. Might send a pic of eddie in and have 'Iron Maiden' on the bottom! Or maybe just settle for the AC/DC logo

I like it!

ps. its not really XYZ, it ends in my initials. Your all just jealous cos you got shit number plates tbh!

159207[/snapback]

:( I'm not sure that's the bit people were laughing at tbh.

You're not superstitious at all, then? I can guarantee Cath, TR or Radge won't be buying that car off you. :o

159211[/snapback]

Radgina might buy it providing her dead friends told her nothing bad was going to happen to it.

'Do unto others

As they've done to us

The world must bleed

As we have bled'

Dont think it would fit along the bottom mate, and even im not brave enough to have that on my number plate in chester-le-street. I would like to keep the windows in my car for longer than a week!

You can send in your own pic to get put in. Might send a pic of eddie in and have 'Iron Maiden' on the bottom! Or maybe just settle for the AC/DC logo

159222[/snapback]

Are you gonna have "Satan" and "Satan's Bitch" in a strip across the top of the windscreen? :(

Radgina might buy it providing her dead friends told her nothing bad was going to happen to it.

159224[/snapback]

:( I'd be worried about what team they're playing for if that was the case tbh.

J69 - If I ever visit Newcastle I will pay you good money to drive me around, but only if you have flames down the sides. I'm assuming this car is black? What make/model is it?

Edited by DotBum

Unfortunately its not a black camaro or mustang as im still saving for one of those. Its a nice black clio. I feel like its a ferrari after my last car, ive got sunroof, cd player, leccy windows!!! I was lucky if my last car made it to its destination!