Kittens!

Brock Manson

my first kitten was called rockfall ...

:D

159553[/snapback]

mine was called Kizzy.... ;) bless her years later I ended up aith a huge ginger Tom which I called Jake because of the size of his appendage...never seen one the size of it on a pussy before.. :(

159555[/snapback]

Kizzy, aw bless. :sweat:

Used to have two cats: Max and Buster.

Buster was pyschotic and I was the only person he allowed to pet him, and Max was just the sweetest thing. :doh: He had to be put down last August, Buster went 3 years ago now. Poor buggers they were both class.

Heh, I've just been told to name her after a character from Saw. :o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stiffy?

you're fucking kidding?

I'm allergic to Cats and I Still wouldn't give them a despicable name like that, whats next.... Schlongo??

Mr Big Fat Hard Cock?

why do you put yourself on this uneasy cliff face man brock man woman man>

Stiffy?

you're fucking kidding?

I'm allergic to Cats and I Still wouldn't give them a despicable name like that, whats next.... Schlongo??

Mr Big Fat Hard Cock?

why do you put yourself on this uneasy cliff face man brock man woman man>

159601[/snapback]

I don't know Gemmil. :(

oh... touche

I'm not the one with an £8 square of cloth, shite taste in film, music and women AND FUCKING BUM FLUFF!

man woman man

oh... touche

I'm not the one with an £8 square of cloth, shite taste in film, music and women AND FUCKING BUM FLUFF!

man woman man

159613[/snapback]

1) It's rectangular. :(

2) Bullshit! Just because you dislike Saw!

3) Not all of it.

4) Women? Me lass is cute.

5) Bum fluff? I'd like to see what you could muster on those chins other than fudge.

you mean aesthetically

and I maintain your music taste is too naroow, your film tastes suck because you've not been exposed to truly exceptional cinema

Your taste in women blows because you persist ina pseudo relatrionship with a German bird you've had a breif fling with andyet feel som degree of loyalty to, despite the reality that neither one of you will be able to move cloer to the other and in that way cement the relationship.

and my facial hair is nothing but an annoyance because I, unlike some ice hockey fans I care not to mention, have to shave fucking daily

luv and hugs, your freindly neighbourhood Fish

you mean aesthetically

and I maintain your music taste is too naroow, your film tastes suck because you've not been exposed to truly exceptional cinema

Your taste in women blows because you persist ina  pseudo relatrionship with a German bird you've had a breif fling with andyet feel som degree of loyalty to, despite the reality that neither one of you will be able to move cloer to the other and in that way cement the relationship.

and my facial hair is nothing but an annoyance because I, unlike some ice hockey fans I care not to mention, have to shave fucking daily

luv and hugs, your freindly neighbourhood Fish

159625[/snapback]

Exceptional cinema? Are we talking films like Green Mile, Schindlers List, Godfather (1st part) etc?

Or the classic Hitchcock horrors on top of more modern ones?

The German bird situation is complicated, I could go out and find someone else easily, but what's the point when I'm not interested in anyone else? How often do you feel like this at 17 ffs? :(

If I shave in the morning, I have stubble by the time I retire to bed. Letting it grow is easier, besides, I like the way I look as opposed to clean-shaven. It's the holidays, I can mutilate meself in many ways appearance-wise should I be so inclined, so long as it's reversed by the time I'm back for a-levels.

Guest Fog on the Tyne

Thats just like saying 'if I brush my teeth in the morning they'll be yellow by the time I go to bed so I just let them stay yellow'

Guest Fog on the Tyne
Thats just like saying 'if I brush my teeth in the morning they'll be yellow by the time I go to bed so I just let them stay yellow'

159631[/snapback]

Except that's disgusting. :(

159632[/snapback]

So is paying £8 for some cloth.

when I say exceptional film I don't neccesarily mean old films, or new ones, it's just ones which challenge you, yes Schindlers list is one example, but Green Mile (although quality) isn't what I'd call eceptional cinema

and the facial hair thing.. was just me being mean to be honest

Guest Toplass-101

My 1st cat was called Dutch

2nd was Mags, she lives with my Mam n Dad

3rd is Lewis, he is a Manecoon, a huge american cat breed, he is a big lad and weighs just under 2 stone.

:)

159553[/snapback]

mine was called Kizzy.... :D bless her years later I ended up aith a huge ginger Tom which I called Jake because of the size of his appendage...never seen one the size of it on a pussy before.. :(

159555[/snapback]

Sorry like, but what is the connection between the name Jake and a large cat knob? Also, what were you doing looking at it, your utter freak?!

159553[/snapback]

mine was called Kizzy.... :D bless her years later I ended up aith a huge ginger Tom which I called Jake because of the size of his appendage...never seen one the size of it on a pussy before.. :(

159555[/snapback]

Sorry like, but what is the connection between the name Jake and a large cat knob? Also, what were you doing looking at it, your utter freak?!

159656[/snapback]

Jake the Snake I assume - not that I have any interest in large cat knobs

Edited by Toonpack

159553[/snapback]

159555[/snapback]

159656[/snapback]

Jake the Snake I assume

159658[/snapback]

Ahhh, still tenuous tbf.

159553[/snapback]

159555[/snapback]

159656[/snapback]

Jake the Snake I assume

159658[/snapback]

Ahhh, still tenuous tbf.

159659[/snapback]

Would have been more tenuous, oblique even, if the cat was called Roberts

We've got a rescue cat who's just under 1 now and it's like having a child man, she's a fucking nutcase. She also a bit mental, because she was abandoned pretty much straight from birth she thinks my Mrs is 'mam' and suckles her ear for comfort. Vet says it happens a canny bit with hand reared cats.

:lol:

159553[/snapback]

mine was called Kizzy.... :lol: bless her years later I ended up aith a huge ginger Tom which I called Jake because of the size of his appendage...never seen one the size of it on a pussy before.. :(

159555[/snapback]

159656[/snapback]

Jake the Snake I assume

159658[/snapback]

Ahhh, still tenuous tbf.

159659[/snapback]

Would have been more tenuous, oblique even, if the cat was called Roberts

159660[/snapback]

Jake as in Jake the Peg ( with the extra leg) you knerbs... :) And you couldn't help looking at it when he was lying on his back licking it thank you very much.. :D