A doctor affair

Guest DrinkMan75

Guest DrinkMan75

A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there. "But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked. He replied, "Just send me a postcard and write 'spaghetti' on the back. I'll take care of expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and explained, "Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means." The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you."

Later that evening, the doctor came home, read the postcard, fell to the floor with a heart

attack. Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed back to comfort the wife.

He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest. So the wife picked up the card and read, "'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs, two without.'"

I don't get it.  :D

Has she had quads?

159651[/snapback]

:( 2 boys and 2 girls, you twat!

Cheers for making me laugh, because that joke's worse than Brock's.

First Toplass believes that Ellis Bextor is dead, and now this!  The twat spotlight is definitely off me now for starting the Bextor thread. :(

159655[/snapback]

Sod off! It's just a case of a joke being so unfunny I wasn't sure if I was missing something or not - an easy mistake to make. :D

First Toplass believes that Ellis Bextor is dead, and now this!  The twat spotlight is definitely off me now for starting the Bextor thread. :D

159655[/snapback]

Sod off! It's just a case of a joke being so unfunny I wasn't sure if I was missing something or not - an easy mistake to make. :)

159677[/snapback]

Err no. The joke was completely shit, but it wasn't difficult to get you big fat lummox. :(

I don't get it.  :)

Has she had quads?

159651[/snapback]

:( 2 boys and 2 girls, you twat!

Cheers for making me laugh, because that joke's worse than Brock's.

159675[/snapback]

Only just though. :D