Roeder appoints new captian

khay

Parker with Shay being Vice.

159724[/snapback]

This isn't speculation on a decision to be announced after 6pm, then? :(

Probably the right decision. I seem to remember Parker's form suffering a little bit when he was captain last season.

Probably the right decision.  I seem to remember Parker's form suffering a little bit when he was captain last season.

159739[/snapback]

Says he was unbeaten when captain.

You would expect to at least draw at home against Everton, Southampton and Charlton. I can't remember the specifics of those matches at all, not even who managed them.

I'm happy with the decision, anyway.

You would expect to at least draw at home against Everton, Southampton and Charlton.  I can't remember the specifics of those matches at all, not even who managed them.

I'm happy with the decision, anyway.

159751[/snapback]

Never knew the teams. Think Parker will do a good job. Hope he can be the captain to lead us to the league cup final and win it....

Definitely the right choice for captain. There was only two options IMO, him and Shay and I never feel comfortable with the goalkeeper being captain...

Hopefully can get the best out of him. And also being in the centre of midfield is a perfect position for a captain IMO.

Solano is also a good choice for me though...