Freddie Tribute concert, info please

Toonraider

Does anyone know or can they find me a playlist for the concert please? I have the concert on VHS but cant play it now to find out.

I've searched google, but cant actually find a full playlist from the day :(

I particulary want to know what track Robert Plant sang.

In April 2002 the concert was released on DVD and entered the UK charts at number 1. The DVD release gained strong criticism, however, because the whole first half was not included. "Innuendo" was also not included on the DVD, at request of Robert Plant, explaining that his voice was in very poor condition.

Queen and Robert Plant - Innuendo (with excerpts from Kashmir), Thank You (intro), Crazy Little Thing Called Love

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Freddie_M...Tribute_Concert

Edited by Happy Face

In April 2002 the concert was released on DVD and entered the UK charts at number 1. The DVD release gained strong criticism, however, because the whole first half was not included. "Innuendo" was also not included on the DVD, at request of Robert Plant, explaining that his voice was in very poor condition.

Queen and Robert Plant - Innuendo (with excerpts from Kashmir), Thank You (intro), Crazy Little Thing Called Love

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Freddie_M...Tribute_Concert

159969[/snapback]

Thanks very much HF, i didnt think to look on wikipedia! :D:(