An appeal to achieve disparity amongst fans

Guest alex

"you're one of those foren towel head people"

ISEGRIM???????????????????????????

He's Jorman................ (avoids lots of jokes about helmets etc etc)

He's Jorman................  (avoids lots of jokes about helmets etc etc)

13050[/snapback]

Yes, but sometimes we get confused when there is a disparity between towels and sunbeds...

I wasn't sure if that was a wind up but:

Sun lounger law rules towels illegal

Must pick up a copy of that book.

13079[/snapback]

They nicked this report from the Jorman's equivalent of the S*n.

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/geldjob/ba...sirrtuemer.html

And I wouldn't mess with a Jorman occupying a sunbed, normally they have a tank in the hotel room either...

And I wouldn't mess with a Jorman occupying a sunbed, normally they have a tank in the hotel room either...

13083[/snapback]

Jorman on a sunbed is like backpackers on Bondi, just 3rd degree burns waiting to happen! To many people in socks and sandals for my liking.

Oh and soopa fans, fuck off, you guys get it easy, you get to go to SJP, you get to talk to your mates about your team all the time, your local probably shows football on the telly and you don't get charged an extra 15 quid fucking postage if you want to buy a jersey (and even then it takes 28 days to get to you!)

You ain't so soopa! :D

Edited by sammynb

He's Jorman................  (avoids lots of jokes about helmets etc etc)

13050[/snapback]

I know the Whoooosh is being slowly phased out but WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH...

13079[/snapback]

13083[/snapback]

I love how the Guardian get on their intellectual high horse and then nick stories from tabloids. And write bullshit football news that would make a Sun Editor blush.

13079[/snapback]

13083[/snapback]

I love how the Guardian get on their intellectual high horse and then nick stories from tabloids. And write bullshit football news that would make a Sun Editor blush.

13643[/snapback]

I used to get the Guardian on a Saturday from time to time. One of the maoin reasons I stopped getting it was because the football coverage is an absolute joke.

I finding most of the football coverage by the press a joke at the minute, 5 Live is especially pissing me off and I used to be a fan.

Simple fact is that all football discuaaion shows/articles follow the same rules. There are only three teams in the PL, Chelsea, Manure, and Arsenal. You must always talk about these first and foremost, and you must always call Wigan/Mackems/West Ham 'plucky' in a patronising way.

I used to get the Guardian on a Saturday from time to time. One of the maoin reasons I stopped getting it was because the football coverage is an absolute joke.

13654[/snapback]

I try to read a few of them, including the Guardian, but they're all fucked in their own way.

Their football is a joke, politics aren't much better - that letter writing campaign during the US election, that was embarrassing. I'm not a fan of Bush but they bash him without even thinking about it, make themselves look silly but the plastic liberals lap it up.