What A Sweetheart I Am

Tooj

As posted on another forum by me :D

2J is rather skint once again despite getting paid last week, just spent 40 of me last 60 notes on buying two tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls at the Academy for Nicola (me girlfriend), despite the fact i'm not into them at all, but as i know they are her favourite band by a country mile, i thought i would do the generous thing, she doesn't know yet mind as i'm yet to spring the surprise on her :(

You posted it on the other forum tbh.

160064[/snapback]

Can you not read boy :D

Or are you trying to take over The Fish's role of being a smart arse? being groomed n all that :(

Edited by Jonny2J

Still in need of more people to blow sunshine up ya bum? Pah... have you told her yet?

160068[/snapback]

Nar i've been at work all day :(

so didn't you bother your arse to get her backstage?

why would you do that to someone you profess to care about?

3/10 must do better tbh

As posted on another forum by me  :D

2J is rather skint once again despite getting paid last week, just spent 40 of me last 60 notes on buying two tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls at the Academy for Nicola (me girlfriend), despite the fact i'm not into them at all, but as i know they are her favourite band by a country mile, i thought i would do the generous thing, she doesn't know yet mind as i'm yet to spring the surprise on her  :(

160063[/snapback]

Awwwwwwww :)

As posted on another forum by me  :D

2J is rather skint once again despite getting paid last week, just spent 40 of me last 60 notes on buying two tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls at the Academy for Nicola (me girlfriend), despite the fact i'm not into them at all, but as i know they are her favourite band by a country mile, i thought i would do the generous thing, she doesn't know yet mind as i'm yet to spring the surprise on her  :(

160063[/snapback]

desparate for a shag tbh