Which Former Toon Player....

Tooj

Ok as i've removed the picture. :D

Keith Gillespie waging rather large amounts today at the bookies :(

Edited by Jonny2J

Aye, you could get knacked for that!

Has anyone who works with systems like that ever done searches to see if they could find details for famous people?

When I was at Orange we used to do it all the time. I found that there were hundreds of Noel Gallaghers, but only one of them had a phone registered to Oasis Music.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Guest Fog on the Tyne

If Gillespie hits Jonny2J, I'm sure Shearer would be ever so kind to stick up for him and deck Gillespie for a second time. Any excuse to hit an Irish man.

I saw Supermac last weeek, going towards Gralands in Consett. Wearing a very dodgy t-shirt and shorts combo.

160270[/snapback]

He used to live around the corner from me. One of my dad's claims to fame is that his dog tried to shag Supermac's at the park.

I once had the pleasure of telling Marco Gabbiadini that he couldn't use his phone. He was quite angry and phoning up from Italy to find out why he couldn't use his phone. So I had a look at his account and the daft bastard hadn't had roaming activated, so his phone was useless. I told him this (trying not to sound gleeful about it) and he was getting upset because he needed it. Was there nothing I could do? No, because the phone needed to be in Britain for it to be enabled.

I saw Supermac last weeek, going towards Gralands in Consett. Wearing a very dodgy t-shirt and shorts combo.

160270[/snapback]

He used to live around the corner from me. One of my dad's claims to fame is that his dog tried to shag Supermac's at the park.

160275[/snapback]

:( Something to tell the grandkids, thats for sure.

I once had the pleasure of telling Marco Gabbiadini that he couldn't use his phone. He was quite angry and phoning up from Italy to find out why he couldn't use his phone. So I had a look at his account and the daft bastard hadn't had roaming activated, so his phone was useless. I told him this (trying not to sound gleeful about it) and he was getting upset because he needed it. Was there nothing I could do? No, because the phone needed to be in Britain for it to be enabled.

160277[/snapback]

Fuck me, will you ever stop going on about Marco Gabbiadini? All I hear from you is Marco this, Gabbiadini that. Give it a rest for fucks sake.

160277[/snapback]

Fuck me, will you ever stop going on about Marco Gabbiadini? All I hear from you is Marco this, Gabbiadini that. Give it a rest for fucks sake.

160382[/snapback]

?

160277[/snapback]

160382[/snapback]

?

160398[/snapback]

I'd assumed it was an inside joke. I think ewerk was pissed last night. :(