What If There Were 10 Dimensions?

Tooj

I'm an advocate of the multiverse theory myself. Multiple parallel universes in which there is a different outcome for every decision in history. Some deviate quite a bit from ours, like the Nazis won World War 2. Others, you would hardly know the difference, like I had Shepherds Pie for my tea last night instead of the Steak and Chips I actually had. Others, are really different and strange, where Newcastle are the most succesful team in world football. Then there are those, so different that you just couldn't comprehend, like Sunderland are the most succesful team in world football.

Fuck me, will you ever stop going on about alternative histories? All I hear from you is what if this, what if that. Give it a rest for fucks sake.

.. oh aye... Gerrrrrld :(

160598[/snapback]

Not pretentious enough or was the lack of reference to food that you didn't like? For future reference like.

it was the subject of food that was missing, it was the "funny"

you forgot to bring the funny

160618[/snapback]

That Tom lad is always going on about alternative histories on N-O though. Not that I mind that.

Anyway, what the fuck are you posting on here for on a day like today?

Honestly?

been out since about 9 ish, and I started to feel really dizzy and naueseous (sp?) so I figured I'd best come in in case Iw as getting sun stroke or something. Now I'm sat with the french doors open, head in the shade.. on here, while my arms and legs tan but my head cools down.