Too hot to sleep

Gemmill

Jesus Christ! The Aussies are right, whingeing Poms ;)

161997[/snapback]

I love it being warm - it's just when it gets humid to the point where your clothes are sticking to you that I'm not a fan...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, you'll all be praying for this weather when it's fookin freezing and the heating bill is sky high!

162025[/snapback]

Aye, you're not wrong like.....

161997[/snapback]

Scott's rant in this puts me in mind of Dave Stewart out of the Eurythmics when he had that bit 'paradise syndrome' (or whatever). Basically he was depressed because everything in his life was too perfect! JWTBH. Interestingly they've got quite similar hair too.

161997[/snapback]

Scott's rant in this puts me in mind of Dave Stewart out of the Eurythmics when he had that bit 'paradise syndrome' (or whatever). Basically he was depressed because everything in his life was too perfect! JWTBH. Interestingly they've got quite similar hair too.

162047[/snapback]

I don't think I've ever even heard Dave Stewart talk, never mind be able to narrow things down to a specific rant on a specific subject, you freak!

I'm bumping this thread mid-winter when everyone is bitching about the cold.

162120[/snapback]

And I'll bump some threads where you catalogue your layaboutiness once you've got a job. The memories will make you CRY! ;)

not cry, I'll just on these as the good old bad old days, the all or nothing days.

and then go kill a high falooting priest.. and Elijah Wood...

Must be horrible using the tube at the minute like (bad enough anytime) the metro has been a bit George Michael this week.

It's very muggy this evening ;) Typically the sunshine ended on the morning I finished my nights so I couldn't appreciate it. The cats are all hot and bothered and currently asleep in the wardrobe where it's cool. ;)

Edited by catmag

It's very muggy this evening  :lol:  Typically the sunshine ended on the morning I finished my nights so I couldn't appreciate it.  The cats are all hot and bothered and currently asleep in the wardrobe where it's cool.  ;)

162347[/snapback]

shaddup Moany McWhinealot

;)

off to bed now, nice cool breeze off the sea and the added benefit of being a little drunk means a sound sleep for me tonight ;)

How the hell has this thread got to 8 pages?

Jesus, GC is dull nowadays.

164930[/snapback]

Spice it up then! :lol:

Made the mistake of leaving the windows open last night, my bed's right underneath it and woke up to torrential rain pissing straight through onto me!

Cracking storm though :quotes: