Season Ticket question....

Matty

Why is SJH Level 7 Row F only £365 when the rest of the area is £429?

Cheers.

160976[/snapback]

Which row is Gemmill on? ;)

Cheers.

160976[/snapback]

Because your view is obscured by the horizontal metal bars that they have running along the top of the concrete walls. Only slightly obviously, but there's something in your way when you look at the pitch.

Guest Fog on the Tyne
Because your view is obscured by the horizontal metal bars that they have running along the top of the concrete walls.  Only slightly obviously, but there's something in your way when you look at the pitch.

160987[/snapback]

Luque.

Cheers.

160976[/snapback]

Because your view is obscured by the horizontal metal bars that they have running along the top of the concrete walls. Only slightly obviously, but there's something in your way when you look at the pitch.

160987[/snapback]

Ah right, cheers.

Is it really bad or not?

Just that for skint students it's quite a difference in price....

Are there still STs available to pick and choose from then?

And has anyone got there's yet?

Regarding that row, I can't imagine it can be that bad considering it's a brand new area of the ground - I can't remember ant major obstructions up there anyway.

Cheers.

160976[/snapback]

160987[/snapback]

Balustrades?

Cheers.

160976[/snapback]

160987[/snapback]

Ah right, cheers.

Is it really bad or not?

Just that for skint students it's quite a difference in price....

160996[/snapback]

Having never sat there for a match, I'm not sure how annoying it would be, but you'd definitely be having to shift in your seat a bit to get an uninterrupted view of the game. Try it out for the PSV friendly or something and see what you reckon.

Cheers.

160976[/snapback]

160987[/snapback]

Balustrades?

161071[/snapback]

How dare you, it's the truth! ;)

My season ticket seat that they gave me first last season was slightly restricted view, looking from the Leazes End, the bar went across the goal slightly and obscured mainly the North West corner of the pitch, I had to keep ducking my head up and down whenever N'Zogbia got the ball.

Sat in it for the Dubnica game and it quickly became incredibly irritating. Rang them up and they moved up without a problem which was good.

I was paying full whack though, for £65 less though it might be worth it, depends really. Personally I'd rather be able to see.

My season ticket seat that they gave me first last season was slightly restricted view, looking from the Leazes End, the bar went across the goal slightly and obscured mainly the North West corner of the pitch, I had to keep ducking my head up and down whenever N'Zogbia got the ball.

Sat in it for the Dubnica game and it quickly became incredibly irritating. Rang them up and they moved up without a problem which was good.

I was paying full whack though, for £65 less though it might be worth it, depends really. Personally I'd rather be able to see.

161096[/snapback]

To be fair, having a horizontal bar blocking your view of the goal probably won't be much of a problem this season.

Cheers for the advice lads!

Most areas of the ground are still available excluding Bar 1892, etc.

Preferably South East Corner would be my choice like, but SJH L7 is cheaper.... hmmm!

I know a few people say L7 has decent atmosphere but I prefer "THE CORNER"!

Cheers for the advice lads!

Most areas of the ground are still available excluding Bar 1892, etc.

Preferably South East Corner would be my choice like, but SJH L7 is cheaper.... hmmm!

I know a few people say L7 has decent atmosphere but I prefer "THE CORNER"!

161105[/snapback]

Alternatively you could buy a subutteo game and all the extras for £365. Bring your mates round for atmosphere and voila - as good as the real thing. ;)

Has anyone got their season tickets in the post yet?

If not can someone please give me a pm pr post in this thread to say theirs has arrived asap.

Need an early warning system in place before wor lass opens the post!

162417[/snapback]

;)

Under the thumb-tastic! ;)

No sign of mine yet, although some went out last weekend.

Something on .com about there being some sort of fuck up so the next batch won't go out till next week. Premiership club us like.

162597[/snapback]

Don't let Leazes hear you knocking the way it's run! ;)

I've changed the address on mine as it always went to me Mam's but she's just moved. Expecting a fuck up tbh.

162603[/snapback]

I went in personally to sort out giving up my seat and taking over my faffas, I'm expecting an even bigger fuck up than you! :lol: