Alan Oliver

Guest Fog on the Tyne

Guest Fog on the Tyne
"He knows his predecessors have made big mistakes in the transfer market, especially Graeme Souness who spent heavily on Jean Alain Boumsong, Albert Luque and Amady Faye, none of whom will be in Roeder's starting line-up against Wigan Athletic."

Just less than a month before our first game of the season, Oliver knows our lineup so it seems. Cunt of the highest order.

It is the fact that Newcastle have "moved aside" to allow Liverpool to buy Kuyt that is the most ridiculous part of his article - I mean I am sure he wouldn't consider signing for a team in the Champions League and challenging for the title as opposed to a team struggling to qualify for the UEFA cup if we hadn't moved aside!

I know we all joke about Oliver being Fat Fred's mouth piece but the more of this shit I read the more I believe it's true. Favouring home grown players, getting digs in on foreigners, and hyping the club up to make us out to be a more fashionable club to move to than we actually are. All these players we've been linked to and it's all been bollocks.

I know we all joke about Oliver being Fat Fred's mouth piece but the more of this shit I read the more I believe it's true. Favouring home grown players, getting digs in on foreigners, and hyping the club up to make us out to be a more fashionable club to move to than we actually are. All these players we've been linked to and it's all been bollocks.

161128[/snapback]

I've never been joking about it, I've believed it to be the case for a long time now.

Another view point of this may be that, since Oliver just says what Freddie tells him to say, there may be something big in the offing that is fairly advanced, but not saying too much about it.

Or he could just be a totally twunt.

Whilst Oliver may be Fat Fred's mouth piece, people shouldn't be too quick to rule out the fact he is just a talentless, deluded, xenophobic prick of the highest order!

Edited by Papa Lazaru