Zzzzzzzz Zzz Zzzzzzz

Geordie Boyo

Snoring! own up! I do. :blush:

Used to be a big problem with my ex, but then again some will just say it's perfectly natural and just put up with it. I'm quite bad with it to be honest. My mates recorded me in Amsterdam once to show me how bad I am and fooking hell...! :rolleyes:

At the time when I was with my ex I tried nasal spray and different medication as well as sleeping in different positions. I'm not overweight or anything like that. It's basically to do with the nasal cavity, which can be a problem if you have a small nose like me.

All though I'm no longer with my ex, not because of that ;) Would be a bit harsh...! :rolleyes: I'm now thinking of the future. I have an appointment at the Freeman Hospital this Thursday for an ENT operation/procedure to basically take away some of the nasal cavity to allow me to breathe through my nose better, especially when I’m sleeping. I was wondering if anyone has had this operation before? Come on! Own up! :P

Dead considerate me, man :rolleyes:

nope,

don't snore, flinch, roll over, talk or do much of anything in my sleep. Really heavy sleeper too, takes a few alarms to wake me up tbh

You have to hold a spoon in front of my mouth just to make sure I'm still alive

Another thing I used to do after I'd fallen asleep was I would make sudden jumps as if your place was being burgled, but I think that was just down to me thinking I was snoring and keeping my ex awake. She would obviously jump too in a panic state which was quite hilarious, tbh. ;) She'd be in mid air off the bed looking around saying "what, where, what!" :rolleyes:

nope,

don't snore, flinch, roll over, talk or do much of anything in my sleep. Really heavy sleeper too, takes a few alarms to wake me up tbh

You have to hold a spoon in front of my mouth just to make sure I'm still alive

161162[/snapback]

I fall asleep like that, tbh. It's happened many times at my mate's flat. They'd be jumping around, music blaring as they sing along and I'd just be sitting there snoring my head off. ;)

I don't know why, maybe you’re just worried about something and sort of panic. It happens sometimes when you’re sleeping and have a bad dream and you flinch and wake up, but as I say normally the only time I do dream and do that is if I've got a lot on my mind.

I snore like fuck apparently when I've had a drink, she tried to wake me on Friday night, at first i was smiling in my sleep then I shouted/growled "get the fuck off me you cunt", it's little things like this that make our relationship so special ;)

I thought this was an LL Cool J thread :rolleyes:

161147[/snapback]

Nah, but here's one though. See you later, Sima :P;)

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/ll-cool-j/T8H643JG8UMMG4EUQ

161151[/snapback]

Here's a good article on how to deal with problem snoring.

161183[/snapback]

Lost me.

I snore like fuck apparently when I've had a drink, she tried to wake me on Friday night, at first i was smiling in my sleep then I shouted/growled "get the fuck off me you cunt", it's little things like this that make our relationship so special :rolleyes:

161185[/snapback]

That wasn't by any chance the same time she was slamming down clothes on your bed the next morning?:rolleyes:

I do not snore, as ladies do not snore. ;) *smugness*

Ex used to snore so bad I'd end up kicking him to the sofa. Literally. Elbow in the ribs, shove and then start kicking when he got too bad. Wasn't me who broke his nose causing the snoring but FFS I sure wanted to break it again for him on more than one occasion!

I thought this was an LL Cool J thread :blush:

161147[/snapback]

Nah, but here's one though. See you later, Sima :rolleyes:;)

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/ll-cool-j/T8H643JG8UMMG4EUQ

161151[/snapback]

Here's a good article on how to deal with problem snoring.

161183[/snapback]

Lost me.

I snore like fuck apparently when I've had a drink, she tried to wake me on Friday night, at first i was smiling in my sleep then I shouted/growled "get the fuck off me you cunt", it's little things like this that make our relationship so special :rolleyes:

161185[/snapback]

That wasn't by any chance the same time she was slamming down clothes on your bed the next morning?:rolleyes:

161194[/snapback]

Strange thing was she seemd to find the whole tale amusing, must have been with me smiling before unleashing the volley of abuse, i hope it was that or she's been cleaning the bog with my tooth brush :P

I do not snore, as ladies do not snore.  :P  *smugness*

Ex used to snore so bad I'd end up kicking him to the sofa. Literally. Elbow in the ribs, shove and then start kicking when he got too bad. Wasn't me who broke his nose causing the snoring  but FFS I sure wanted to break it again for him on more than one occasion!

161198[/snapback]

You see, I felt really bad and down about keeping my ex awake. When she'd try and sneak away to the sofa I'd say you go to bed and I'll sleep on the sofa, I don't mind, but she'd refuse and would end up back in bed as I felt guilty. She wouldn't let me sleep on the sofa because she'd feel bad about it and there's you shoving, kicking and elbowing your ex to the sofa you evil woman! ;):rolleyes:

I do not snore, as ladies do not snore.  ;)  *smugness*

161198[/snapback]

I do :rolleyes:

I do my damndest to never, ever fall asleep on planes/trains etc cos I'm embarrassed by it and hate sharing rooms with my mates if we go away for the weekend cos I spent most of the night keeping myself awake so I don't snore.

I do not snore, as ladies do not snore.  ;)  *smugness*

161198[/snapback]

I do :P

I do my damndest to never, ever fall asleep on planes/trains etc cos I'm embarrassed by it and hate sharing rooms with my mates if we go away for the weekend cos I spent most of the night keeping myself awake so I don't snore.

161212[/snapback]

CATH!!!!! Maintain the illusion!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I do not snore, as ladies do not snore.  :rolleyes:  *smugness*

161198[/snapback]

I do :rolleyes:

161212[/snapback]

CATH!!!!! Maintain the illusion!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

161224[/snapback]

Sorry! ;)

I'm often mistaken for Sleeping Beauty when asleep :P

GB in such denial as to what the link done :rolleyes:

161211[/snapback]

It just logged me out. ;)

161219[/snapback]

That was the point tbh