Free playstation 3

Kid Dynamite

;)

apparently i need 15 people to sign up for a postal DVD service. Its free to sign up and as long as you cancel within 30 days you wont be charged a penny.

Just click my link. pllleeeaasseeee :rolleyes:

Then start up your own and get 15 mates to do it and your sorted!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, but they work! And this particular one is free. Most you have to deposit a tenner in a betting account or something but you can sign up to this one and cancel it and you havent spent a penny!

Plus im desperate! Ive only got 2 people signed up so far!

I don't like you so no, fuck off.

161190[/snapback]

Another member of the 'im rock me' club ;)

161195[/snapback]

I am rock. I bet I can down half a litre of Vodka faster than yeeee!

mainly you to be honest mate, and i think thats more an inferiority complex than anything else.

161210[/snapback]

I don't despise, i would just like to see you dead, preferably with your private number plate hanging around your neck off a burning tyre ;)

I've got to say it's a bit rich that you're asking people to help you out in getting hold a free PS3 when you don't exactly rub people up the right way.... ;)

mainly you to be honest mate, and i think thats more an inferiority complex than anything else.

161210[/snapback]

I don't despise, i would just like to see you dead, preferably with your private number plate hanging around your neck off a burning tyre ;)

161215[/snapback]

short and succinct! :rolleyes:

I've got to say it's a bit rich that you're asking people to help you out in getting hold a free PS3 when you don't exactly rub people up the right way.... :rolleyes:

161216[/snapback]

And which way would you like me to rub you craig? If you dont want to do it, fine, just dont bother spamming the thread with wet dreams about me and car tyres, wacky ;)

I've got to say it's a bit rich that you're asking people to help you out in getting hold a free PS3 when you don't exactly rub people up the right way.... :P

161216[/snapback]

And which way would you like me to rub you craig? If you dont want to do it, fine, just dont bother spamming the thread with wet dreams about me and car tyres, wacky :rolleyes:

161221[/snapback]

Spamming? You start a thread about a pyramid scheme and then you talk to me about spamming!

;)

Actually i was talking to wacky about spamming. Your just jealous tbh cos you wont be getting a go on my ps3!

161223[/snapback]

You gonna set it up in the garage next to your cab? ;)

Another matrix/pyramid scheme. Of dubious legality, mathmatically fatally flawed and lead to loads of spam clogging up everywhere (If you get 15 people signed up, do they get to make another 15 threads on here spamming for their referrals?)

Plus how do you know it "works", have you got your PS3 yet?

If you are going to try and sound clever at least make sure your sentences make sense!

161327[/snapback]

my goal is not to impress you with intellect.

it's to suitably inform you as to your position in the "things I care enough about to hold in contempt, but not actively get upset about"

in that I mean that you're quite high up there ;)

wazzock

I've got to say it's a bit rich that you're asking people to help you out in getting hold a free PS3 when you don't exactly rub people up the right way.... :rolleyes:

161216[/snapback]

All he has to do is go back to the US and steal one, surely? ;)