Told you so

highpants

Nobody wants to come to Newcastle because they all know Fat Fred is an interfering fuckwit, and the Glenn is his little yes man.

Pompey actually seems like a better potential destination to someone like Anelka, who, a couple of years ago we wouldb't have touched with a bargepole but now we'd probably welcome with open arms. This is a benchmark by which you can measure how  far NUFC has slumped.

We are not an attractive club for players, who seem drawn towards London and the south, or to clubs with proven records of winning trophies.

Newcastle offers very little, apart from good wages.

Even clubs like Bolton and Boro seem to hold more appeal, partly because their managment isn't so cack-handed. With Fred  running the show and a low profile manager like Glenn, we're not going to be signing anyone particularly exciting. Our best bet of a killer signing went down the pan when Owen's knee gave out at the World cup - he was our one bright star.

Playing alongside Shola in the Intertwobob doesn't get decent players - even average ones like Bent aren't interested.

Maybe we could get Carl Cort?

161780[/snapback]

Your 100% correct in that Roeder is a yes man, i said that as soon as fatso appointed him, FS new he wouldnt cause him any problems or demand large sums of money for transfers, Roeder is also either one confused bloke or a lying b-----d that is taking the piss out of the fans and thinks were all thick, lets analyse his quotes.

1. All my targets have played at the highest level.(then some wks later)

2. I dont want millionaire fat cats(which rules out the majority of todays footballers)

3. I want players who are angry with thier current manager for leaving them out of the team(players who are not good enough for other clubs)

4.Its no good buying a player on his world cup form, and even quoted the mistakes houlier made by doing so(later says he intends to watch Kuyt at world cup,and shearer says we shouldnt buy him on his world cup form)

All of a sudden we are no longer interested in any of the targets that have been mentioned, Roeder also said he expected a new face this week. The contradictions in his statements defy belief, at least previous managers didnt come out with such utter shite and deliberatley mislead the fans, because that is exactly what he has done.