Cullercoats beach

Smooth Operator

Was there last night with the bairn, what a shit hole.

What used to be a nice beach is now just a haven for charva's, drinking on the beach and leaving their cans behind, chucking their tab ends into the sea etc.

There was admittedly the odd bit of blart in a bikini so I kept my shades on for a good perv.

Was gonna go for a swim but remembered a few years ago when an old mate of mine swallowed a turd off Longsands. ;):rolleyes: so didn't bother.

Guest Toplass-101
Was there last night with the bairn, what a shit hole.

What used to be a nice beach is now just a haven for charva's, drinking on the beach and leaving their cans behind, chucking their tab ends into the sea etc.

There was admittedly the odd bit of blart in a bikini so I kept my shades on for a good perv.

Was gonna go for a swim but remembered a few years ago when an old mate of mine swallowed a turd off Longsands.  ;)  ;) so didn't bother.

161536[/snapback]

Went for a paddle at Tynemouth after work yesterday, it was lovely, the water wasnt even that cold.

Same thing there though, beer cans floating at the waters edge want nice to see, it wouldn't take anything just to put them in a bag and take them home, or leave in the bins further up the beach.

It's a real shame like. One of the things that really stood out at the weekend was how much they place has been really cleaned up. But it gets spoiled by twats like that!

Doesn't take much to put it in a bin, does it?

It's a real shame like. One of the things that really stood out at the weekend was how much they place has been really cleaned up. But it gets spoiled by twats like that!

Doesn't take much to put it in a bin, does it?

161846[/snapback]

Well you know what charvers are like, probably don't know what a bin is.

Seaton Sluice/Blyth beach is nice, but you do get the occasional Jeremy Kyle poster child.

Oh an recently there's been a spate (sp?)of Belt-selling going on... and apparently a bloke pretending to be dead in the middle of the ebach ;)

The best beach in N Tyneside by far is King Edwards bay - sheltered, overlooked by a castle, near Tynemouth amenities etc, and generally less charvers.

Seaton Sluice in contrast is a shithole - quite literally - dogs are free to roam and defecate where they like, and last time I was there I cut my foot on broken glass.

The best beach in N Tyneside by far is King Edwards bay - sheltered, overlooked by a castle, near Tynemouth amenities etc, and generally less charvers.

Seaton Sluice in contrast is a shithole - quite literally - dogs are free to roam and defecate where they like, and last time I was there I cut my foot on broken glass.

161973[/snapback]

Is that the small sheltered bay near Tynemouth Longsands? Next to the priory? If so, I agree - lovely little beach.

161973[/snapback]

Is that the small sheltered bay near Tynemouth Longsands? Next to the priory? If so, I agree - lovely little beach.

161976[/snapback]

That's the one. I was there a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately the water is still bollock-freezing cold.

Belt-selling? Is that a euphemism?

161970[/snapback]

Think that might be in relation to one of Saturday night's activities.....

Cullercoats beach has always been a shithole. I remember being there when I was a teenager with my mates, the place was packed, and some wag managed to get on the lifeguards loudspeaker and shout 'SHARK! SHARK!' resulting in hundreds of screaming kids and parents legging it out the sea. ;)

Cullercoats beach has always been a shithole. I remember being there when I was a teenager with my mates, the place was packed, and some wag managed to get on the lifeguards loudspeaker and shout 'SHARK! SHARK!' resulting in hundreds of screaming kids and parents legging it out the sea.  ;)

162010[/snapback]

That how you managed to entertain yourself in your youth? ;)

161973[/snapback]

when was the last time you were down here Renton?

been down there every day since I got back and am yet to see one piece of dogshit that wasn't wearing a kappa hat.

161973[/snapback]

been down there every day since I got back and am yet to see one piece of dogshit that wasn't wearing a kappa hat.

162090[/snapback]

Is this some sort of fitness regime or are you wandering round with a metal detector or something?

161973[/snapback]

162090[/snapback]

Is this some sort of fitness regime or are you wandering round with a metal detector or something?

162093[/snapback]

go for a run in the morning, back home for a shower, then lay on the beach doing sweet fanny adams until I'm either too hot, or too hungry to stay away from home.

161973[/snapback]

162090[/snapback]

162093[/snapback]

go for a run in the morning, back home for a shower, then lay on the beach doing sweet fanny adams until I'm either too hot, or too hungry to stay away from home.

162101[/snapback]

Two minutes then, dear.

Edited by geordieshandy

161973[/snapback]

162090[/snapback]

Last summer I think. I'm referring to the area near the playground, not far from that chain pub. But tbh I'm a snob so I'm not likely to like Seaton Sluice. ;)

Sandy eclipsed the belt-selling when he did press-ups in the Lodge tbh. ;)

162118[/snapback]

Jesus wept. When I do go on a piss up, I'm sticking to orange juice to avoid any chance of anything as embarassing as that happening! ;)

I've never been to Seaton Sluice or Cullercoats - should I feel badly done to?  I did all my sandancing in South Shields....

162126[/snapback]

South Shields is for mackems!

Best to stay North of the river I reckon. ;)