Cullercoats beach

Smooth Operator

Last summer I think. I'm referring to the area near the playground, not far from that chain pub. But tbh I'm a snob so I'm not likely to like Seaton Sluice. ;)

162123[/snapback]

yeah, the closer to car parks you visit the worse it gets for rubbish and the like, but it's more Disposable BBQ's and the occassional coke can, not so much of the dogshit.

if you had walked about half a mile towards Blyth it's really nice, clean and there is less shingle as well.

that chain pub is my local and it couldn't suck more. I'm slowly but surely moving from the Astley Arms to the Melton Constable.. I'm willing to put up with the monthly folk singers in order to avoid utter tedium ad extortionate prices... £2.38 for a pint of fucking Carling... CARLING I TELL THEE ;)

Can't beat this beach for me. Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, North Wales. Mint this week I'd imagine.  ;)

PorthCastellTrearddurBay.jpg

162298[/snapback]

looks beautiful, surely if you know about it, it's not a state secret and would be over run by people who all think that they've uncovered a hidden treasure?

Can't beat this beach for me. Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, North Wales. Mint this week I'd imagine.  ;)

PorthCastellTrearddurBay.jpg

162298[/snapback]

looks beautiful, surely if you know about it, it's not a state secret and would be over run by people who all think that they've uncovered a hidden treasure?

162301[/snapback]

The down side is the proliferation of Scousers. But then no photo could convey the true horror of that.

Seriously though, thats just a side beach....it's not the main bay, which is even better. Golden sand and crystal water. The folks have got a place there cos me mam grew up there. Wicked in summer.

Looks fab! ;)

For being picturesque, nothing beats the Northumberland coast up by Bamburgh for me, but it's not always warm enough...

I bet it's been gorgeous up there this week!

bamburgh.jpg

Looks fab! ;)

For being picturesque, nothing beats the Northumberland coast up by Bamburgh for me, but it's not always warm enough...

I bet it's been gorgeous up there this week!

bamburgh.jpg

162360[/snapback]

Aye, pretty stunning coastline.

Only ever swam off Tynemouth like-waters really clear but it took me about a month to regain any sensation in my pods. ;)

The Northumberland Coast is amazing like. Craster is worth a visit and you can walk up the coast to the ruins at Dunstanburgh Castle:

DUNSTANBURGH-CASTLE.jpg

The Northumberland Coast is amazing like. Craster is worth a visit and you can walk up the coast to the ruins at Dunstanburgh Castle:

DUNSTANBURGH-CASTLE.jpg

162435[/snapback]

If you can, book into a hotel on Lindisfarne or rent a cottage. It's utterly beautiful there, but spoilt by day tourist riff raff at low tide. When the tide comes in you practically have the island to yourself including some superb beaches towards the North side. Also, although I don't believe in religious bollocks, you can practically feel the history there as the sun sets on the ruins of the priory.

I proposed in Warkworth like, because I'm romantic as fuck.

162458[/snapback]

Just like:

From-here-to-eternity.jpg

tbh I bet! ;)

162470[/snapback]

I could definitely smell fish.

162474[/snapback]

;)

:lol:

I proposed in Warkworth like, because I'm romantic as fuck.

162458[/snapback]

Just like:

From-here-to-eternity.jpg

tbh I bet! ;)

162470[/snapback]

I could definitely smell fish.

162474[/snapback]

60.jpg

Surprised you could smell owt at all with that 'tache!