Why?

JawD

Why when you are driving and indicate into a gap, does the person behind put their foot flat down to try and close the gap?  :finger:

161656[/snapback]

This one depends, I usually let people into a gap, but you get a canny few people taking the piss, pushing in, and then thinking they have a right to push in front. I say, fuck em. :lol:

161668[/snapback]

Agreed. JawD, are you one of these people who drive in the wrong lane becuse there's no traffic in that one, then cut in at the last minute? Because that really boils my piss tbh, and forces me to drive bumper to bumper with the car in front to stop people taking liberties!

161718[/snapback]

No not at all, in fact the occassion Im thinking of the other day was on the A1 going past the metro centre. I wanted to be in so I could take my turn off. Id left plenty of time and seen a canny gap as a couple off cars had turned off te A1 for the A184. I glide over into place but in this time noticed the twat who now had a 3-4 car gap flooring it to try and stop me getting in. Then proceeded to drive right up my arse as if to make a point.

I came off, gave him my glare and the universal "wanker" sign as he sped off down the A1 ;)

No not at all, in fact the occassion Im thinking of the other day was on the A1 going past the metro centre.  I wanted to be in so I could take my turn off.  Id left plenty of time and seen a canny gap as a couple off cars had turned off te A1 for the A184.  I glide over into place but in this time noticed the twat who now had a 3-4 car gap flooring it to try and stop me getting in.  Then proceeded to drive right up my arse as if to make a point.

I came off, gave him my glare and the universal "wanker" sign as he sped off down the A1  :lol:

162931[/snapback]

Boy racer tbh