Hope its a good'en

happyhammer

:angry: first like to say.. Hello to one and all.

Just thought I like to know how your season will pan out, and the weekend game.

do you think it will be a walk over? it's just great to be back :D:angry::angry:

on here for a short while, just like to get your thoughts.

;) first like to say.. Hello to one and all.

do you think it will be a walk over? it's just great to be back :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

12945[/snapback]

I think we'll struggle to break down your defence. Unless we've signed Owen, Anelka and Boa Morte by then :D

:D

;) first like to say.. Hello to one and all.

do you think it will be a walk over? it's just great to be back :angry:  :angry:  ;)

12945[/snapback]

I think we'll struggle to break down your defence. Unless we've signed Owen, Anelka and Boa Morte by then :angry:

12950[/snapback]

;) nice one

I don't like playing newly promoted teams early on, they tend to be well up for it while we're not. Plus Sheringham is bound to score.

12955[/snapback]

Was trying to workout how good or bad rovers are obviously been down as long as we were, lost touch for a bit? :D

Despite it being a cracking result for you on Saturday I think Rovers (even with Bellamy) are a poor team who I expect to be in the bottom half of the table at best.

I expect us to win on Saturday (but then I always am optimistic about such things) with or without any new signings. I think the sense of injustice felt about Sunday will have the players up for the game and I think that will be enough to swing the match in our favour.

Another hammer!

Howay the lads!!! i use to sit in the corner and watched many newcastle games over the past three years( i use to live in shields).

I will have mixed emotions on saturday as i have soft spot for the geordies :D

hope its a great match end to end stuff but i think a draw looks inevitable.

can away fans drink in FM's???

I don't like playing newly promoted teams early on, they tend to be well up for it while we're not. Plus Sheringham is bound to score.

12955[/snapback]

Was trying to workout how good or bad rovers are obviously been down as long as we were, lost touch for a bit? :D

12961[/snapback]

It's been nice, I gotta go now, looking after a new member of the supporters group babyhammer only 12wks old. Hope to have made some friends on here, good times and bad. my neck of the woods is K.U.M.B. always a plesure to see you there. :angry:

What a differance compared to those bitter Everton fans :D

Welcome guys, good luck with the season.

It will be a tough one, but I think our midfiled and defence should see us come through unscathed.

With regards to 'the bitter Everton fans' we're making a concerted effort to make ALL visiting supporters welcome here, that includes the Everton fans in the run up to the games we have with them.

I know we've had our differences with them over the summer when we were on Newcastle-Online but I ask all members to please put that behind them and move on.

I personally would like this place to be known as a welcoming Newcastle United forum (the member badges are one touch to help achieve that). Please make all visiting fans as welcome as any of the regulars.

First of all,a very big hi to all you newcastle fans,in my view the second best fans in the world after the hammers.

Glad to see JJ had hid red card reduced at the weekend,that was a disgrace that he got sent off at the weekend.

Anymore news on the striker front?

I am gutted i will not be coming up this weekend,always been my favourite away trip,match followed by an evening of copious amounts of alcohol ih Whitley Bay,damn good times.

Anyway all the best for the season,well after saturday anyhows. :D

Welcome to the West Ham fans :D Nice to see you've joined up.

I can't wait for the game now. After seeing us on Sunday I'm feeling a bit better about this season, although I still think we're gonna struggle to create chances.

What was your defence like at the weekend? Reckon Anton Ferdinand will be still with you by the end of the season?

I can't wait for the game now. After seeing us on Sunday I'm feeling a bit better about this season, although I still think we're gonna struggle to create chances.

What was your defence like at the weekend? Reckon Anton Ferdinand will be still with you by the end of the season?

13287[/snapback]

After the first 20 minutes,we looked fairly solid in my opinion,Anton & Gabbidon looked incredibly solid,Dailly did the job that was required but Repka will probably take over on saturday,Konchesky did make a couple of mistakes but he took out Robbie"**&%£$$*Savage,so all was forgiven.

Watch out for Yossi,he may be about 6 stone nothing but even he took out the girly haired one.

As for Anton,i really think he will stay,infact he could go on to become as good if not better than Rio.

13287[/snapback]

After the first 20 minutes,we looked fairly solid in my opinion,Anton & Gabbidon looked incredibly solid,Dailly did the job that was required but Repka will probably take over on saturday,Konchesky did make a couple of mistakes but he took out Robbie"**&%£$$*Savage,so all was forgiven.

Watch out for Yossi,he may be about 6 stone nothing but even he took out the girly haired one.

As for Anton,i really think he will stay,infact he could go on to become as good if not better than Rio.

13342[/snapback]

I've heard nothing but good things about Ferdinand, and also heard a lot from fans of other clubs who are desperate to sign him (Man United being the obvious). Would be a shame to see one of the big clubs steal him like usually happens, but you need to stay up to keep him.

13287[/snapback]

13342[/snapback]

I've heard nothing but good things about Ferdinand, and also heard a lot from fans of other clubs who are desperate to sign him (Man United being the obvious). Would be a shame to see one of the big clubs steal him like usually happens, but you need to stay up to keep him.

13344[/snapback]

It is just unbelievable how much he has come on in the last year,he is really starting to look class.

Reckon he might fancy playing alongside Boumsong then? :blink:

13355[/snapback]

Why would you want him,when you the defensive dinamo Bramble to come back. ;)

14694[/snapback]

Bramble was outstanding for the majority of last season, we were gutted when he got injured.

Aye, I hope when he comes back he can carry on that form, obviously will have to do well to muscle Taylor out of the first team like :blink:

As for Ferdy, isnt he supposed to be better than Rio? As in when Rio was his age.

Aye, I hope when he comes back he can carry on that form, obviously will have to do well to muscle Taylor out of the first team like :blink:

As for Ferdy, isnt he supposed to be better than Rio?  As in when Rio was his age.

14714[/snapback]

Much more composed,Rio could always be prone to the odd lapse of concentration at times,going by the other night against Denmark he still is.

Anton seems to have got rid of his mistakes all in one go,the first season in the ccc.

Sorry about Bramble,i did not see many games he played in last season.

Have you not signed Craig Moore as well.