Alan Shearer Tribute (Compilation)

aimaad22

Alan Shearer....

Just like so many other newcastle fans, my favourite player of all time and undoubtedly one of the finest strikers ever. But I dont have to rave on about this man on here, he needs no prologue. Ive tried to put in this compilation just why he was one of the most feared players around, but also and more improtantly why he was so special to us fans. We wont be the same without him, and i'll hugely miss seeing him on the pitch. God knows how long it will be before we ever see anyone as talented as him in a black and white shirt, im just glad i'll be able to say ' i watched alan shearer play live' (even if it was on tv).

Even if the complilation itself is rubbish, you'll love this video; just because its got alan's best moments in it ;)

Download Link(FileFront)

hey aimaad, couldnt download before as I'm on dialup during the week these days... will give it a look.

Judging from the responses on NO, it sounds class, I'd love to add it to the list of videos on my website as well if that's okay?

feel free to do add it to your mate, and you are right about the sound although some of the poor mixing was down to the fact that i had to cut off some sound clips from other compilations.

Ah well :finger:

163270[/snapback]

Don't take it personally mate, Alan Shearer compilations aren't exactly thin on the ground!

Why not make a James Milner one, give yourself a bit of a challenge! :lol:

163421[/snapback]

Nah mate, it was nothing catastrophic but you do feel slightly put off when nobody bothers to take 10 seconds to comment on a video another person spent days on making.

Thank yous arent necessary at all but welcome all the same.

Comments on what was right and wrong in the video are very much appreciated.

And im not begging anyone to download it, my comments was a bit of a 'oh my, my thread got 0 replies' exclamation! ;)