CB Taylor

CB Bramble

RM Solano/Milner

CM Parker

CM Emre

LM N'Zogbia

ST Ameobi

ST Luque

This is at best probably about 9th not good enough at all. It is time for Roeder to put up or shut up i for one am sick of all these comments no fat cat millionaires or we'll have a transfer coup by wednesday. There needs to be an improvement in depth and in the starting 11 and it has to happen fast!

That's effectively the line up we had on Saturday.....

Don't think you'll find many arguing against the fact that we need to strengthen...

Second string

harper

elliott

ramage

boumsong

Moore

milner

butt

faye

o brien

finnigan

carroll

Its scary how few players we actually have

161850[/snapback]

;)

this season has to be a write off surely? I don't think we can honestly judge Roeder untill summer 2008

161851[/snapback]

That train of thought is scarily familiar...... ;)

this season has to be a write off surely? I don't think we can honestly judge Roeder untill summer 2008

161851[/snapback]

That train of thought is scarily familiar...... ;)

161854[/snapback]

Souness actually had a good team, "the best he had ever worked with". Roeder has a weak team.

I mean the train of thought of "judging the manager after NEXT summer".

TBF, Roeder & Shepherd have time to sort it out, Roeder just has to put his feet down and Shepherd is gonna have to dig deep...

It would have been a whole different story in 1992 if KK hadn't threatened to walk out when SJH was stalling on the cash...

Souness had a good team he was just a crap manager but was a fairly big name which attracted players. However whether Roeder has that influence is debatable.

161860[/snapback]

I personally think that's what the actual role of our newly appointed 'sporting ambassador' is for! ;)

Souness had a good team he was just a crap manager but was a fairly big name which attracted players. However whether Roeder has that influence is debatable.

161860[/snapback]

I personally think that's what the actual role of our newly appointed 'sporting ambassador' is for! ;)

161874[/snapback]

Very Anal Oliver of you there Craig, wasn't the role of attracting players announced by the club as part of Shearer's duties?

161860[/snapback]

161874[/snapback]

Very Anal Oliver of you there Craig, wasn't the role of attracting players announced by the club as part of Shearer's duties?

161893[/snapback]

How VERY dare you...... ;)

Actually, it might have been - I must admit I tend not to listen too much to Fat Fred's droning in front of the camera.

At the moment I would say this is our strongest line up

GK Given

RB Carr

LB Babayaro

CB Taylor

CB Bramble

RM Solano/Milner

CM Parker

CM Emre

LM N'Zogbia

ST Ameobi

ST Luque

This is at best probably about 9th not good enough at all. It is time for Roeder to put up or shut up i for one am sick of all these comments no fat cat millionaires or we'll have a transfer coup by wednesday. There needs to be an improvement in depth and in the starting 11 and it has to happen fast!

161841[/snapback]

Second string

harper

elliott

ramage

boumsong

bramble

milner

butt

faye

o brien

finnigan

carroll

Its scary how few players we actually have

Third string...

Matty Pattison

Craig Moore

;)

Certainly looked promising and enthusiastic in the games he played towards the end of last season...

Along the same lines, I was impressed by what we saw of Alan O'Brien on Saturday. The way he was running on and off the ball was reminiscant of a certain Welshman who used to play for us...

At the moment I would say this is our strongest line up

GK Given

RB Carr

LB Babayaro

CB Taylor

CB Bramble

RM Solano/Milner

CM Parker

CM Emre

LM N'Zogbia

ST Ameobi

ST Luque

161841[/snapback]

I'm afraid with that attack 9th is extremely optimistic. Unless Luque and Shola hit form that we've never seen before that team would be very lucky to stay up!