Yet more scumbags

LeazesMag

It's very sad that this shite happens, also very sad the bbc has turned so sensationalist with sub-headings like "Die of Shame", very Chris Morris.

does it matter

12975[/snapback]

Should be entirely irrelivent, you should get the same sentence whether your a smackhead and a piece of shit or a drug free piece of shit. And the sentence should naturally be about 10 times what the fuckers will get if they're even caught.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

does it matter

12975[/snapback]

Should be entirely irrelivent, you should get the same sentence whether your a smackhead and a piece of shit or a drug free piece of shit. And the sentence should naturally be about 10 times what the fuckers will get if they're even caught.

13249[/snapback]

absolutely matey thats what I meant. After a public flogging, stick them in stocks in the local high street where they can be pelted with rotten eggs, hockled on and let everyone see who they are for a few weeks too.

They want to be big boys, and noticed, give them what they want. A lesson they wouldn't forget.

does it matter

12975[/snapback]

13249[/snapback]

absolutely matey thats what I meant. After a public flogging, stick them in stocks in the local high street where they can be pelted with rotten eggs, hockled on and let everyone see who they are for a few weeks too.

They want to be big boys, and noticed, give them what they want. A lesson they wouldn't forget.

13290[/snapback]

Are you suggesting that instead of prison? Because I reckon it would be far more effective than what's going on right now, more fun for everyone else and a lot bloody cheaper. I'd agree with that 100%.

Public humiliation is probably one of the strongest deterrants to the human psyche as far as I know.

both if you like. I've always thought we should do this to scumbags, muggers etc

who beat up old people, kids, women or anyone really.

Although [without getting back to earlier deliberately, just to emphasise the difference] a killer, murderer, terrorist is a different ball game.

I was tempted to say bricks, but then thought there's no point in knocking them out we want to keep them awake and suffer complete and well deserved utter humiliation.

It's very sad that this shite happens, also very sad the bbc has turned so sensationalist with sub-headings like "Die of Shame", very Chris Morris.

12985[/snapback]

The BBC website's articles resemble those of the Sun more every day.

12985[/snapback]

The BBC website's articles resemble those of the Sun more every day.

13347[/snapback]

and what paper do you read, clever clogs ?

both if you like. I've always thought we should do this to scumbags, muggers etc

who beat up old people, kids, women or anyone really.

Although [without getting back to earlier deliberately, just to emphasise the difference] a killer, murderer, terrorist is a different ball game.

13299[/snapback]

Look LM, I think we've actually come close to agreeing on something, that's a bloody miracle in my books and I don't want to blow on this house of cards - so I'm saying nothing else on the matter!

does it matter

12975[/snapback]

13249[/snapback]

There's a big difference to someone stealing out of desperation, and a cold and callous psychopath.

How do you know they don't feel ashamed and remorseful for what they've done? You don't know, you're just assuming.

does it matter

12975[/snapback]

13249[/snapback]

There's a big difference to someone stealing out of desperation, and a cold and callous psychopath.

How do you know they don't feel ashamed and remorseful for what they've done? You don't know, you're just assuming.

13696[/snapback]

Ok then you go to the family of the woman who died and tell them they don't have to feel so upset because the person who did it was really desperate and feels so sorry about it all!!!

And i don't know how you came to be comparing stealing with psycopaths, which are two entriely different crimes??? My point is that two people committing the same crime should get the same sentence whether they are on drugs or not.

does it matter

12975[/snapback]

13249[/snapback]

13696[/snapback]

Ok then you go to the family of the woman who died and tell them they don't have to feel so upset because the person who did it was really desperate and feels so sorry about it all!!!

I wasn't justifying the crime, I was just explaining that the same crime can be committed by completely different types of people, and for different reasons.

And i don't know how you came to be comparing stealing with psycopaths, which are two entriely different crimes???

13736[/snapback]

Are you getting a little confused? Being a psychopath is not a crime, and a psychopath can steal.

I've got visions of a misguided hate campaign brewing... help, there's a psychopath living in our neighbourhood! Let's make a bunch of "Piscopat's Out" signs and go and burn his house down!

....Just me then? :D