Non competitive sports days

Smooth Operator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sports Day was mint, mainly because I was fucking class at athletics ;)

162439[/snapback]

Football team didn't do so well though eh? ;)

162455[/snapback]

Fuck you shortarse! :lol:

162439[/snapback]

Unfair aerodynamic advantage tbh.

162472[/snapback]

You wouldn't have that problem like, loads of drag ;)

162439[/snapback]

Unfair aerodynamic advantage tbh.

162472[/snapback]

You wouldn't have that problem like, loads of drag ;)

162478[/snapback]

I was class at school man - athletics, swimming and cross country. It's only since then that things have gone downhill. :lol:

I was fucking mint at cricket like, use to piss off the alleged athletes as I sent their piss poor deliveries sailing towards the Coast Road.

'Run for that you lanky streaks of piss.'

162482[/snapback]

I had County trials, didn't happen like ;)

I was fucking mint at cricket like, use to piss off the alleged athletes as I sent their piss poor deliveries sailing towards the Coast Road.

162482[/snapback]

A fellow batsman eh? I used to open for the school. My problem was I hated fielding, how boring is it man?

162482[/snapback]

A fellow batsman eh? I used to open for the school. My problem was I hated fielding, how boring is it man?

162494[/snapback]

I didn't mind fielding, mainly because I could catch pretty well. The only problem I had with my game was throwing at pace. I could get distance, but no real pace. Like a girl.

162482[/snapback]

162494[/snapback]

Proper shite isn't it, although at times i was either a bowler, wicket keeper or fielded in the slips ;)

always hated cricket

football, basketball and tennis were my sports. I was shit at tennis, but fancied the pants off the girl that was really good at it "Claire Snowball" and yes that was her real name and not anything to do with some bizarre sexual practise that I'm sure it's leant it's name to.

always hated cricket

football, basketball and tennis were my sports. I was shit at tennis, but fancied the pants off the girl that was really good at it "Claire Snowball" and yes that was her real name and not anything to do with some bizarre sexual practise that I'm sure it's leant it's name to.

162614[/snapback]

;)

Intelligent kids aren't allowed to feel shit at anything. Stupid kids aren't allowed to excel at anything.

Them's the rules laid down by teachers who, let's face it, couldn't get a better job in the competitive world.

Intelligent kids aren't allowed to feel shit at anything.  Stupid kids aren't allowed to excel at anything.

Them's the rules laid down by teachers who, let's face it, couldn't get a better job in the competitive world.

162664[/snapback]

"If you can't do it, Teach"

"We are gathered here today to remember the life of Fred Bloggs, a man who deferred success until past his dying day."

I like it. Accounting-speak meets real life for once.

Intelligent kids aren't allowed to feel shit at anything.  Stupid kids aren't allowed to excel at anything.

162664[/snapback]

Having just completed my third year at university, my non-medical friends are now faced with the prospect of deciding what they want to do with their lives. A fair few of them want to be teachers, which privately I suspect this to be due to them not really having any other ideas.

162664[/snapback]

Having just completed my third year at university, my non-medical friends are now faced with the prospect of deciding what they want to do with their lives. A fair few of them want to be teachers, which privately I suspect this to be due to them not really having any other ideas.

162705[/snapback]

It was always my safety net if I failed to get a proper job.

162664[/snapback]

162705[/snapback]

162707[/snapback]

Me too. And, frankly, my constant motivation for doing so. I mean, can you imagine?

162664[/snapback]

162705[/snapback]

162707[/snapback]

Me too. And, frankly, my constant motivation for doing so. I mean, can you imagine?

162712[/snapback]

Not after some of the shit my teachers recieved. Not from me though, I was an angel. :lol:

Classroom discipline is apparently at an all time low as well. A few of my friends want to teach sixth form only, which IMO is akin to wanting a career as a football player but only being prepared to play in the Premiership.