Nine Nine

Meenzer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking "cute" cat food adverts.

"Serengeti" and "slinky" don't even rhyme, and you've only given the cat the highly improbable name of "Trinity" so it'll rhyme with "vicinity".

Fuckers.

"Serengeti" and "slinky" don't even rhyme, and you've only given the cat the highly improbable name of "Trinity" so it'll rhyme with "vicinity".

Fuckers.

167588[/snapback]

:lol:

having another one of them days are you ;)

Fuckers.

167588[/snapback]

Keep popping the oestrogen Martin! :lol:

Mind, I wasn't going to join the AA, but that £10 Marks & Spencer voucher has just swung it.

167633[/snapback]

the scottish lass who does the voice on their adverts really pisses me off....well, her accent does, she pronounces the AA as 'EE' :P Why on earth get a scottish person to do it? ;)

I'm with the RAC and will remain so now!! :lol:

cyclists.

I fucking HATE cyclists.

especially the contemptible knobheads who cycle with a chum (bound to be chums... sad bastards) two abreast..

and those fuckers don't pay road tax.

oh and obviously Caravans are only bought by people too tight to pay for a hotel and too middle class to use a tent.

162334[/snapback]

I hate it when cyclists use the road when there is a cycle path right next to it. As the fish points out, those fuckers don't pay road tax.

Always try to squirt them with the screen washers when I see that.

I hate whistling, especially elderly people whistling.

The only time I will excuse elderly people whistling is if they are whistling past my window at 100mph head-first to the ground.

old people shopping

mate of mine and I were stuck trying to dodge through Marks and Spencers from the bus station and despite a few requests for the biddies to move out of our way they were ignorant, so my mate taps one on the shoulder and declares "You should hurry up love, you haven't got long left."

Lifted from 'Vent Your Spleen' © The Ronnie Gill?

167872[/snapback]

nope

not at all.

:lol:

167879[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't really think it was plagiarism on your part, just can remember the long-running (and highly amusing) fued between lunchtime shoppers and old people shopping at lunchtime in the hilarious 'Vent Your Spleen' (next to Wacky's Daily Poem) in the Chronic (sic).

Lifted from 'Vent Your Spleen' © The Ronnie Gill?

167872[/snapback]

nope

not at all.

;)

167879[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't really think it was plagiarism on your part, just can remember the long-running (and highly amusing) fued between lunchtime shoppers and old people shopping at lunchtime in the hilarious 'Vent Your Spleen' (next to Wacky's Daily Poem) in the Chronic (sic).

167883[/snapback]

billyboysprinti10036801pc8.jpg

that's the fella

Edit.[/img] Hang on, this isn't Private message... :lol::blush:

Edit.. oh, it's going to be one of those days is it? ;)

Edited by The Fish

:lol: you have no idea

been job hunting for the past few weeks and the it's already beyond the amount of rejection one man can take.

if only Gemmil were here to help me through this time by tellnig me how he manages to live... given the fact the only time women say yes to him, is when he asks if he makes them nervous

:lol: you have no idea

been job hunting for the past few weeks and the it's already beyond the amount of rejection one man can take.

if only Gemmil were here to help me through this time by tellnig me how he manages to live... given the fact the only time women say yes to him, is when he asks if he makes them nervous

167919[/snapback]

Honestly though, Lou must have come close?

never calls me by my first name. ;)

Siblings

I'm fed up with my sisters.

167769[/snapback]

Aye I fucking did you lying fat bastid! :lol:

;) you have no idea

167919[/snapback]

Honestly though, Lou must have come close?

167923[/snapback]

? :lol: ?

seriously... wha?

never calls me by my first name. ;)

Siblings

I'm fed up with my sisters.

167769[/snapback]

Aye I fucking did you lying fat bastid! :lol:

167926[/snapback]

not here though

so stfu Harry