Siblings

I'm fed up with my sisters.

167769[/snapback]

Aye I fucking did you lying fat bastid! :lol:

167926[/snapback]

not here though

so stfu Harry

167937[/snapback]

Too many Daves though - I say Dave, I think of SLP... ;)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) you have no idea

been job hunting for the past few weeks and the it's already beyond the amount of rejection one man can take.

if only Gemmil were here to help me through this time by tellnig me how he manages to live... given the fact the only time women say yes to him, is when he asks if he makes them nervous

167919[/snapback]

Last two jobs I've had have been the first interviews I've gone for, David. Does that make you feel better? ;) That's what happens when you don't have a McDegree. :lol:

Last two jobs I've had have been the first interviews I've gone for, David.  Does that make you feel better?  ;)  That's what happens when you don't have a McDegree.  :lol:

167995[/snapback]

Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater and Simple Simon's Pie man?

Last two jobs I've had have been the first interviews I've gone for, David.  Does that make you feel better?  ;)  That's what happens when you don't have a McDegree.  :lol:

167995[/snapback]

Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater and Simple Simon's Pie man?

167997[/snapback]

Paddy, Paddy Potato Monkey tbh. ;)

Paddy, Paddy Potato Monkey tbh.  :lol:

167999[/snapback]

It doesn't even rhyme! You might have more success if you convert it to numbers and dazzle me with freestyle numerical wizardry. Booya!

167999[/snapback]

It doesn't even rhyme! You might have more success if you convert it to numbers and dazzle me with freestyle numerical wizardry. Booya!

168004[/snapback]

thank fuck you're not Chuck Norris, if you were, Gemmil would be up the duff by now.

you need to be careful with those "Booyas" tbh.

And Gemmil, if I get to the interview stage, I get the job. Simple as.

Trouble is alot of these types are looking for experienced folk and I don't have the relevant experience, just hoping to blag it to be honest.

Edited by The Fish

167999[/snapback]

168004[/snapback]

thank fuck you're not Chuck Norris, if you were, Gemmil would be up the duff by now.

you need to be careful with those "Booyas" tbh.

And Gemmil, if I get to the interview stage, I get the job. Simple as.

Trouble is alot of these types are looking for experienced folk and I don't have the relevant experience, just hoping to blag it to be honest.

168015[/snapback]

What jobs are you looking for like? Is it not just summer work you're after, or is it specifically related to your degree? Just get a job in a bar man.

Try switching on Eurosport in Spain at 7am.

Germans flogging abdominal exercisors.  :lol:

168019[/snapback]

Abdominalexceisizenschnitzel! Nein, Nein!

What jobs are you looking for like?  Is it not just summer work you're after, or is it specifically related to your degree?  Just get a job in a bar man.

168020[/snapback]

taking a year out so I can get some cash and pay for the following year, mostly sales or recruitment consultancy because I've some experience in that field.

What jobs are you looking for like?  Is it not just summer work you're after, or is it specifically related to your degree?  Just get a job in a bar man.

168020[/snapback]

taking a year out so I can get some cash and pay for the following year, mostly sales or recruitment consultancy because I've some experience in that field.

168024[/snapback]

Have you tried Nigel Wright in the town? On Grey Street?

aye, that, brook street etc. they keep trying to get me jobs as a janitor and the like..

I can get better pay by myself to be fucking truthful

So you have experience in recruitment consultancy and can't find a job?

Perhaps best to stick to sales then :lol:

168031[/snapback]

Experience finding chavs suitably gainful employment to be truthful.

I lost count the number of times I suggested the armed services, basically cos I knew nee fucker would employ the braindead husk in front of me.

and Gemmil, it's gotta be in Leeds to be honest.

not yet mate, I'll give em a shot

it's not like I'm not used to hearing "You haven't the experience that we're looking for, but we'll certainly contact you if another opportunity comes about"

I honestly get peeved with the number of spelling mistakes I find in Job adverts.

168020[/snapback]

168024[/snapback]

Wouldn't it make sense to to get the degree asap, even if it means taking on debt? Then you will hopefully get a "proper" job sooner.

What type of degree do you do in stages like this? OU?

it's not like I'm not used to hearing "You haven't the experience that we're looking for, but we'll certainly contact you if another opportunity comes about"

Classic brush off, application straight in the bin tbh.

168040[/snapback]

right fucking ray of sunshine ain'tcha

to be honest I have to get a job this year I simply cannot afford to do another year on the funding from the SLC, it's out of my hands.

168040[/snapback]

Way to give him confidence Renton. :lol:

168040[/snapback]

Way to give him confidence Renton. :lol:

168043[/snapback]

Sometimes you you have to hear it how it is, even if it's unpalatable. It's a don't call us, we'll call you line - I've had enough myself and unsurprisingly not once have the employers got back to me. Anyway, you can talk saying he's getting a "McDegree" ;) .

You sound like you have the classic problem Fish - you need experience to land a job but you haven't got experience because you haven't got a job......

The best advice is to keep plugging away and eventually you'll get your break. Hope this helps. ;)