Nine Nine

Meenzer

end of the day I have to get a job and I might have to just get a Bar Job.

prefer a hand job though

fnar fnar

:lol:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I, for one, am relieved that £20 for a tube of pentapeptides doesn't constitute a "celebrity price".

171770[/snapback]

I hate that woman

I imagine her to have a bulldog clip round the other side of her face, stretching all that skin out

• 1 month later...

I also hate people who can't quote comedy properly.

Why on earth would it be "Peter O'Hanrahanrahan"? Anyone exposed to BBC News as a kid could have come up with that one. It's not surreal, it's just a bit silly, like the name of the man himself.

"Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan" - now that's absurd comedy.

People are cunts.

• 4 weeks later...

Just opened a bag of Sainsbury's gala apples and the cutesy tagline on the outside says "Ideal for lunches!". Fuck me, you don't say.

I saw a tee shirt in a shop in the Royal quays yesterday with the words "Wash when dirty" on the label. Methinks someone is having a laugh.

Guest Patrokles

I think I saw on a cereal box that it was advertising itself as a good source of calcium*

*when eaten with milk.

<_< Really?

I'm almost certain. It was definitely something along those lines.

I think I saw on a cereal box that it was advertising itself as a good source of calcium*

*when eaten with milk.

<_< Really?

I'm almost certain. It was definitely something along those lines.

I can believe it actually :)

Potatoes, a great source of protein*

*when eaten with meat.

• 8 months later...

Not quite in keeping with the original thrust of the thread, but that Beefy & Lamby advert that's running at the minute really does make it look like the cartoon Ian Botham is bumming the cartoon Allan Lamb. Maybe it's a privilege of his knighthood or something...

I hate the Pepsi adverts at the moment, they infer that it'd be great to metamophose into a bobbly head doll in a car with fit women.

sounds more tlike torture, you're inanimate and will no doubt be ignored in a couple of years...

typical women

That 'Knock-off Nigel' advert that's doing the rounds at the moment gets right on my tits.

"He's a knock-off Nigel, a knock-off Nigel, that buys knock-off D...V...D's"

IT DOESN'T FUCKIN' RHYME AND IT DOESN'T FUCKIN' FIT. :lol:

What a shit advert.

Getting back to the origninal thrust of the thread, it's quite refreshing that the persons selling these pirate dvd's ask for rounded up amounts and don't advertise their wears as only four nine nine etc :blush::lol:

is that the case though?

I'm sure the "clever" adverts, work just as well on thickos as the cilit bang shite.

I think it's laziness on the behalf of the companies, that and cheapness.