PSV and Villareal Friendlies

Gemmill

Who's going to these? If we sign anyone decent between now and then, and they're gonna get a game, I'll go, but I'm not just paying to go and watch the sort of shit that was served up at Lillestrom - at least that was a competitive match with something riding on it.

I realise this flies in the face of SOOPAFAN protocol, but I really can't justify £30 or whatever it is to watch that sort of plop. The season is expensive and long enough.

Who's going to these?  If we sign anyone decent between now and then, and they're gonna get a game, I'll go, but I'm not just paying to go and watch the sort of shit that was served up at Lillestrom - at least that was a competitive match with something riding on it.

I realise this flies in the face of SOOPAFAN protocol, but I really can't justify £30 or whatever it is to watch that sort of plop.  The season is expensive and long enough.

162238[/snapback]

Part timer tbh. ;)

The season is expensive and long enough.

162238[/snapback]

At least we probably won't have a costly cup run/European campaign.

idea.gif

;)

162253[/snapback]

If we don't beat Lillestrom I'll probably go to the friendlies. If we do and there aren't any decent signings to get excited about, I'm not going though. ;)

The season is expensive and long enough.

162238[/snapback]

At least we probably won't have a costly cup run/European campaign.

idea.gif

;)

162253[/snapback]

If we don't beat Lillestrom I'll probably go to the friendlies. If we do and there aren't any decent signings to get excited about, I'm not going though. ;)

162257[/snapback]

Are we through if we beat Lillestrom or will we have to play someone else? /notascluedupasIusedtobeduetolackofexcitement]

Pretty sure there is yeah, some time in August. It's the UEFA cup preliminary qualifying round. The cutting down of the Toto is just an illusion. So there's still plenty of time for us to blow it.

I'm not gannin like, never gone to home pre-season friendlies really, last one I went to was Barca. Overpriced, full of kids, boring as fuck. Usually always go to an away pre-season game instead but I can't get to Norwich due to work so I won't be this year.

I'm not gannin like, never gone to home pre-season friendlies really, last one I went to was Barca. Overpriced, full of kids, boring as fuck. Usually always go to an away pre-season game instead but I can't get to Norwich due to work so I won't be this year.

162415[/snapback]

Spot and on. I'll only go if I get another freebie and maybe not even then.

I usaully go to some of the pre-season friendlies (prefer away ones) but I am not going this season unless we sign some decent players as if the crowds are low this might prompt the club into making some signings.

I'm going to PSV now we've signed Duff btw. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freddy Shepherd's dream fan tbh.

164158[/snapback]

I want his babies at this point tbh.

If we actually end up signing a few more of the rumoured targets in the next couple of weeks I'll start stalking him.

But where is the money coming from?!

I'm going to PSV now we've signed Duff btw. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freddy Shepherd's dream fan tbh.

164158[/snapback]

I want his babies at this point tbh.

If we actually end up signing a few more of the rumoured targets in the next couple of weeks I'll start stalking him.

But where is the money coming from?!

164164[/snapback]

Fuck knows. :lol: We must be being bankrolled by someone - wonder if there really is some mystery benefactor or something, or if the fat one knows something we don't about a forthcoming deal. :lol:

I'm off to the Norwich match next week, £12 for a seat in the River end.

162251[/snapback]

I was thinking of going there but the last time we played them, which was also on a night, it was a shit trip all round - if had been a saturday this time I'd have gone but I can't be bothered after a day at work.

I'm off to the Norwich match next week, £12 for a seat in the River end.

162251[/snapback]

I was thinking of going there but the last time we played them, which was also on a night, it was a shit trip all round - if had been a saturday this time I'd have gone but I can't be bothered after a day at work.

164191[/snapback]

Aye fuck I was there, sat next to my boss in the Norwich section, could have kicked him in the bollocks when Dean Ashton got the injury time winner.

I'm only a 25min drive from Norwich so its too good to miss for me.

Despite Duff, I'm still not going to the friendlies. I went to the intertoto home and I'll got to the UEFA home as well, but I can't really afford to go to the friendlies. I was meant to be starting a job today, but there's been a hitch and they're still waiting for some stuff to come through. I can't start working until it does, so I haven't got much to spend right now.

I dunno, surely CH5 will have them they have had quite a few freindlys recently.

Its £15 a ticket which i reckon is not that bad like

I dunno, surely CH5 will have them they have had quite a few freindlys recently.

164379[/snapback]

thats pretty good, its been a tenner just to see Torquay's friendlys :lol:

164379[/snapback]

164380[/snapback]

Cant complain like..

£10 for Torquay? :lol:

164379[/snapback]

164380[/snapback]

I think it's a disgrace tbh, as are the prices at Torquay.