Russell Brand

Smooth Operator

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...

i think he is sex on a stick! when he gets going his humour is very funny, very out there tho, he is quite an ecentric bloke if you watch him properly.

think he is horny as fook!

well...

i think he is sex on a stick!    when he gets going his humour is very funny, very out there tho, he is quite an ecentric bloke if you watch him properly.

think he is horny as fook!

162695[/snapback]

You have to watch him properly to get that he's eccentric? :lol: He's a cock man woman man!

He will always have my respect after that putdown to Bob Geldof at the NME awards.

Legend.

162602[/snapback]

????? Do tell.

162618[/snapback]

At the NME awards (which he presented) he gave Geldof his lifetime achievement award or something. Geldof said "Russell Brand what a cunt" Brands retort was something about him dining out on Live Aid for years. Thougt Geldof's was funnier tbh.

162630[/snapback]

"Bob Geldof there, who's no stranger to poverty - he's been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for the last twenty years." :lol:

Ledge.End.

He will always have my respect after that putdown to Bob Geldof at the NME awards.

Legend.

162602[/snapback]

????? Do tell.

162618[/snapback]

At the NME awards (which he presented) he gave Geldof his lifetime achievement award or something. Geldof said "Russell Brand what a cunt" Brands retort was something about him dining out on Live Aid for years. Thougt Geldof's was funnier tbh.

162630[/snapback]

"Bob Geldof there, who's no stranger to poverty - he's been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for the last twenty years." :lol:

Ledge.End.

162703[/snapback]

Aah, that's what it was. You're right actually it was funny. Both twats imo, for different reasons though.

I was thinking about this the other day. Where does Geldof actually get his money from? It can't be from his music career. Taking a slice from Do They Know It's Christmas?

162717[/snapback]

Bob recently answered questions from the public here

Ed, Minneapolis, US: How much of Bob's own money does he give to Africa? Unless he contributes at least the same percentage of his own income to Africa that he is telling the G8 nations to gift to Africa, then he has no leg to stand on whatsoever.

It's a stupid question. But I will hold my contempt for the shallowness of your understanding. 0.7% of my total value, unfortunately, would be laughable. The accumulative effort of the two wealthiest individuals in the world, Gates and Buffet, is still less than one year's aid needed by Africa.

Individual charity is essential, one human to another reaching over the impenetrable roar of political discourse to assist another in pain. Not to do this would kill us spiritually, but it will not deal with the structures of poverty that allow that pain to exist. Concerted, coherent, durable and massive political action can do that.

I not only have two legs to stand upon - those legs are standing in turn on the shoulders of millions of others who share that view and allow some of us to shout louder.

:lol:

Tight-arsed double standard following publicity whooer.

Edited by Happy Face

I was thinking about this the other day. Where does Geldof actually get his money from? It can't be from his music career. Taking a slice from Do They Know It's Christmas?

162717[/snapback]

and to answer your question more specifically...

Bob Geldof is worth plenty, he recently sold a production company he set up for £5m, he owns several East European TV Stations, he set up Deckchair.com (a Holiday company) with the boss of Eidos who is the man behind Tomb Raider and also owns the TV production company behind the series 'survivor' that has done so well in the UK and US - the same prog that offers a cash prize of £1m to the eventual winner.

Russell Brand is a talentless hom, half the stuff he comes out with doesnt even make sense.

Shows how stupid women are to vote him best dressed, I might be wrong but im pretty sure in the same poll Prince Harry was voted best body

162717[/snapback]

Ed, Minneapolis, US: How much of Bob's own money does he give to Africa? Unless he contributes at least the same percentage of his own income to Africa that he is telling the G8 nations to gift to Africa, then he has no leg to stand on whatsoever.

It's a stupid question. But I will hold my contempt for the shallowness of your understanding. 0.7% of my total value, unfortunately, would be laughable. The accumulative effort of the two wealthiest individuals in the world, Gates and Buffet, is still less than one year's aid needed by Africa.

Individual charity is essential, one human to another reaching over the impenetrable roar of political discourse to assist another in pain. Not to do this would kill us spiritually, but it will not deal with the structures of poverty that allow that pain to exist. Concerted, coherent, durable and massive political action can do that.

I not only have two legs to stand upon - those legs are standing in turn on the shoulders of millions of others who share that view and allow some of us to shout louder.

162720[/snapback]

A bit like a pseudo left wing Leazes Mag. Wanker.

On the subject of Gates, in his will his kids only get £15 million of his fortune each (with the stipulation that they have to start their own buisnesses) and the rest goes to charity. Top bombing!

162717[/snapback]

162720[/snapback]

On the subject of Gates, in his will his kids only get £15 million of his fortune each (with the stipulation that they have to start their own buisnesses) and the rest goes to charity. Top bombing!

162726[/snapback]

Gives millions and millions away each year as well to worthy causes. Should spend more on his hair tho tbh, charity begins at home.

162717[/snapback]

162720[/snapback]

162726[/snapback]

Gives millions and millions away each year as well to worthy causes. Should spend more on his hair tho tbh, charity begins at home.

162730[/snapback]

Money can't buy you taste.

I cant stand him, he's so annoying, cant even think of his looks as i cant get past the fact he's such a twat with a very big opinion of himself, he's full of self importance. If he didnt dress so stupidly, kept his big gob shut and had a shave he'd probably be ok looking i suppose.

I cant stand him, he's so annoying,  cant even think of his looks as i cant get past the fact he's such a twat with a very big opinion of himself, he's full of self importance. If he didnt dress so stupidly,  kept his big gob shut and had a shave he'd probably be ok looking i suppose.

162739[/snapback]

you talking about Geldoff or Brand?

I cant stand him, he's so annoying,  cant even think of his looks as i cant get past the fact he's such a twat with a very big opinion of himself, he's full of self importance. If he didnt dress so stupidly,  kept his big gob shut and had a shave he'd probably be ok looking i suppose.

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

oopps sorry :lol: Brand. I used to fancy Geldof years ago!!

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

or Gates even?

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

162751[/snapback]

That probably explains how you can possibly think that Brand is even "ok" looking. The lad is grotesque. Honestly when he was on BBBM I used to watch and think "Christ this lad is REALLY ugly". Now all of a sudden he's some sort of ladies' man. How did that happen??

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

162751[/snapback]

That probably explains how you can possibly think that Brand is even "ok" looking. The lad is grotesque. Honestly when he was on BBBM I used to watch and think "Christ this lad is REALLY ugly". Now all of a sudden he's some sort of ladies' man. How did that happen??

162776[/snapback]

Now that we have that on record is there anything else you'd like to admit to?

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

He dated Kate Moss and therefore he's cool. If she goes to the local shop in a t-shirt and pair of leggings, all of a sudden it's cool.

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

From hanging round with the likes of Gaffney, Bepe, Walliams etc in Stringfellows - from the horses mouth that is.

Just occured to me he looks like a bit of a horse a la Ruud Van Nistelroy.

Read in the paper a while ago he was a sex addict and scarpered from a Mexican hotel without paying 2 hookers he's boned, so there pimps turned up at the hotel and demanded the owner of the hotel pay his bill!

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

oopps sorry :finger: Brand. I used to fancy Geldof years ago!!

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

Now that we have that on record is there anything else you'd like to admit to?

162779[/snapback]

I've never done pressups in the Lodge. Ever. ;)

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

when i say 'ok' i mean nondescript (sp)..i dislike him so much i really cant see it. I didnt even know he was a ladies man :lol: I mean...how could he be? he's not even a ginner ;)

Edited by Toonraider

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

when i say 'ok' i mean nondescript (sp)..i dislike him so much i really cant see it. I didnt even know he was a ladies man :lol: I mean...how could he be? he's not even a ginner ;)

162790[/snapback]

The one and only thing he has in common with me. :finger:

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

oopps sorry :blush: Brand. I used to fancy Geldof years ago!!

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

when i say 'ok' i mean nondescript (sp)..i dislike him so much i really cant see it. I didnt even know he was a ladies man ;) I mean...how could he be? he's not even a ginner :finger:

162790[/snapback]

The one and only thing he has in common with me. :finger:

162799[/snapback]

:angry::lol: