Apprentice winner is pregnant by rival

The Apprentice winner Michelle Dewberry is pregnant by rival contestant Syed Ahmed.

The pair had a fling while filming the BBC2 show last year then split.

But they had a recent reunion and Dewberry is now up to three months pregnant.

The 26-year-old only began her £100,000-a-year job with Apprentice boss Sir Alan Sugar in May.

A source revealed: "She is stunned, this was definitely not in her plan for the future. She has worked so hard to get this job.

"To say it has come as a surprise is an understatement. But Michelle has told family and friends in Hull - and Syed said he will stand by her, come what may."

Last month Dewberry was taken to hospital. She was said to be feeling "tired out" and suffering stomach pains, although her spokesman said she had a tooth abscess.

The former supermarket checkout girl beat rival Ruth Badger to win the second series of The Apprentice.

Sir Alan gave her a job as head of his new firm Xenon Green, which disposes of unwanted computer equipment.

At the time he said: "Michelle is very focused, very determined, very organised. She's young and willing to learn. I think I've got the right girl."

Dewberry left school with only two GCSEs and a year later her older sister Fiona, 19, fell to her death from an eighth-floor window.

The tragedy spurred Michelle on to success and by 24 she was running her own telecoms business. Ahmed, 31, is a self-styled entrepreneur from London's East End.

He was recently handed a suspended jail sentence after being caught drink-driving for the fourth time.

Magistrates ordered him to attend alcohol counselling.

A spokesman for Dewberry declined to comment.

I'd have loved to have seen the reaction when Sir Alan heard this :lol:

Fucking hell, I know Syed was determined to get 'in' with Alan Sugar, but howay man....

You can just imagine the foreplay can't you??

Sayed: "I'm fucking superb me, no don't say it, I know I am....you don't have to tell me....!"

:lol:

The Apprentice winner Michelle Dewberry is pregnant by rival contestant Syed Ahmed.

The pair had a fling while filming the BBC2 show last year then split.

But they had a recent reunion and Dewberry is now up to three months pregnant.

The 26-year-old only began her £100,000-a-year job with Apprentice boss Sir Alan Sugar in May.

A source revealed: "She is stunned, this was definitely not in her plan for the future. She has worked so hard to get this job.

"To say it has come as a surprise is an understatement. But Michelle has told family and friends in Hull - and Syed said he will stand by her, come what may."

Last month Dewberry was taken to hospital. She was said to be feeling "tired out" and suffering stomach pains, although her spokesman said she had a tooth abscess.

The former supermarket checkout girl beat rival Ruth Badger to win the second series of The Apprentice.

Sir Alan gave her a job as head of his new firm Xenon Green, which disposes of unwanted computer equipment.

At the time he said: "Michelle is very focused, very determined, very organised. She's young and willing to learn. I think I've got the right girl."

Dewberry left school with only two GCSEs and a year later her older sister Fiona, 19, fell to her death from an eighth-floor window.

The tragedy spurred Michelle on to success and by 24 she was running her own telecoms business. Ahmed, 31, is a self-styled entrepreneur from London's East End.

He was recently handed a suspended jail sentence after being caught drink-driving for the fourth time.

Magistrates ordered him to attend alcohol counselling.

A spokesman for Dewberry declined to comment.

I'd have loved to have seen the reaction when Sir Alan heard this :lol:

162982[/snapback]

Arrr, her baby must have toothache...

He [Ahmed] was recently handed a suspended jail sentence after being caught drink-driving for the fourth time.

On the program I noticed he played the good muslim boy, sticking to orange juice while the others drank champagne. Turns out it was just for show, the hypocritical cnut.

Anyone who is caught drink driving 4 times should get 5 years and be banned for life imo.

• 1 month later...