Mother, aged 12, arrested pissed on night out

Jimbo

15 and 11 arent a similar age though. In most cases thats the difference between pre and post pubescent.

163409[/snapback]

in most cases this might be true, but if this girl is the person these stories seem to indicate I wouldn't say that this was anything like most cases.

I agree that generally 15yr olds are light years ahead of 11 yr olds, just as 21 yr olds are light years apart from 17yr olds.

I just think that you can't judge this case in the same light as "most" others.

Still doesnt make it right. every paedo in waiting would have a field day. where do you draw the line? 15 + 10 year old? 14 + 9 year old?

Fucking an 11 year old is against the law and wrong whichever way you look at it!

163387[/snapback]

They're both kids, do you think it's sensible to prosecute a child as a "paedo in waiting"?

the 15 year olds round your way are obviously different to the ones round here. I for one wouldnt have gone anywhere near someone that age when i was 15

163614[/snapback]

I don't think the anecdotal evidence of Joe Average should be used to decide laws. What good does prosecuting this lad do?

the 15 year olds round your way are obviously different to the ones round here. I for one wouldnt have gone anywhere near someone that age when i was 15

163614[/snapback]

I knew of girls having under age sex with boys younger than them, does this mean these girls should be arrested for statutary rape? They were sleeping with a minor.

I agree that in general kids of fifteen shouldn't be sleeping with 11yr olds... to be 11 yr olds shouldn't be having sex with anybody of any age. But I would say that in this case, this girl strikes me as being exactly the kind of girl who hung around with older kids, these same kids will have been the people through whom she got into smoking and drinking at such a young age and I would put my house on the fact that they no longer saw her as an 11 yr old, and just as "one of their mates"