Scholes To Make Shock England Return?

Tooj

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/5207110.stm

Man Utd midfielder Paul Scholes is considering reversing his decision to retire from international football. (Various)

14420.jpg

His club form hasn't been the best, but Lampard will never be fit to lace Paul Scholes' boots in his prime, probably the most underrated player of a generation is Scholesy. Shame he was another who suffered from the Erikkson regime really. The team should have been built around him long ago.

This will probably have the same impact as Andy Cole's decision to retire from international football, you can't retire or return to something you're not going to be selected for anyway.

Must have been a cold day. Scholes never did anything for england. another Ian Wright tbh

Dont know why hes coming back cos there are about 6 players ahead of him at the minute!

163405[/snapback]

He played well under Hoddle and Keegan, got a hatrick against Poland I think. He was poor under Sven though.

Must have been a cold day. Scholes never did anything for england. another Ian Wright tbh

Dont know why hes coming back cos there are about 6 players ahead of him at the minute!

163405[/snapback]

He played well under Hoddle and Keegan, got a hatrick against Poland I think. He was poor under Sven though.

163412[/snapback]

Indeed he did much to the benefit of my finances, I had a tenner on him at 33/1!