Do you want children?

magelaide

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother with love or friendship either, waste of time, emotion and money you could be spending on yourself...................................................................................................................................

Only shag blokes so there's no chance of getting her up the duff.................................................

164086[/snapback]

Are you using Rob's keyboard? The full stop key seems to be stuck.

Could this be the first toontastic turd tickler twosome?

I know its a cliche but, if people waited until they were emotionally or financially ready, for children, nobody would ever have them !

I know its a cliche but, if people waited until they were emotionally or financially ready, for children, nobody would ever have them !

164225[/snapback]

My ideal is mass contraception in the water supply with an anitidote available for people who satisfy criteria akin to adoption selection but harsher - starting with an 18 year business plan :lol:

Edited by NJS

I'm with Jimbo on this one. I have a girl and a boy (I'm having no more). There is no feeling in the world like watching you own child being born into the world. A lot of men can't abide watching but they're seriously missing out.

It sends you even more to mush when they first smile at you.

And for those who say they'll have kids when you can afford to, you'll never ever have them if you continue that stance. You can never afford kids, you just adapt and find a way.

:lol:

And for those who say they'll have kids when you can afford to, you'll never ever have them if you continue that stance. You can never afford kids, you just adapt and find a way.

:lol:

164233[/snapback]

Not true for everyone tbh.

Depends on your outlook on life. My kids are the most important things to me and therefore I sacrifice things I used to do (season ticket for instance) in order to pay for their upkeep....

Your lifestyle has to change when you have kids, otherwise you shouldn't be having them!

Depends on your outlook on life. My kids are the most important things to me and therefore I sacrifice things I used to do (season ticket for instance) in order to pay for their upkeep....

Your lifestyle has to change when you have kids, otherwise you shouldn't be having them!

164240[/snapback]

Sorry Craig, I know parents like to be patronising to us uninitiated, but I fail to see how you can say that regarding money. It's not necessary for all of us to make financial sacrifices, I think it's always necessary to make lifestyle sacrifices to be a good parent, I could be wrong.

164240[/snapback]

Sorry Craig, I know parents like to be patronising to us uninitiated, but I fail to see how you can say that regarding money. It's not necessary for all of us to make financial sacrifices, I think it's always necessary to make lifestyle sacrifices to be a good parent, I could be wrong.

164241[/snapback]

EDIT: Not meant as a serious dig btw, as I know you can be a thenthitive thoul, but you all knowing parents can infringe on other people's territory once in a while!

I know where you're coming from DB, and before parenthood I was exactly the same. I guess it's a realisation which hits you only when it happens - hard to explain but I'm sure the other parents on here know what I'm trying to say.... :lol:

:lol: Fuckin' hell, either you're taking the piss, or re-read my posts! :lol:

If you're serious btw, you're playing a wonderful parody of the sanctimonious parent, please don't take that the wrong way. :lol:

Edited by DotBum

If my girlfriend rang up tomorrow and said she was pregnant i'd stand by her and relish the challenge of being a father. I love her to bits plus I want to be a Dad, it's one of those very few things i'm 100% sure of in life. I'd feel uncomfortable not knowing there was a steady source of family income but i'd find a way to make it work. I'd love to make a better go of it than my Dad did aswell :lol:

Hopefully, I wont get that phone call for a good few years yet.