Battlefield 2

Tom

try torrentspy.

But you will probably need to original to play online as you need to register a gamespy account to make an online profile.

Worth bying the original in my opinion, I play it all the time using teamspeak to talk to my mates who I play it with.

Best game ever !

Click here, £17.99 for the deluxe version

Clicky here for my game stats

Yeh im gonna buy the orignal eventually! £17.99 isnt really that much im might order it then hmm,

better than a 4000mb d/l

cheers

Yeh im gonna buy the orignal eventually! £17.99 isnt really that much im might order it then hmm,

better than a 4000mb d/l

cheers

163499[/snapback]

Its a great deal, you get the special forces add-on with that too, its mad, elsewhere on the site you can buy the basic version and its an extra £10 !

do you need 8 gig of ram to play it ?

163565[/snapback]

Nah, I've got Battlefield2 and all of the add on packs and my installation folder is 3.5gig, but you do need a pretty hot spec machine to run it.

I've got it for the 360. No-one ever talks and my brief attempt to get a regular clan session together ended in failure. Is it the same on the PC?

I've got it for the 360.  No-one ever talks and my brief attempt to get a regular clan session together ended in failure.  Is it the same on the PC?

163638[/snapback]

Me and my mates use our own teamspeak server and chat on there before finding a game online, its utterly superb, you can talk freely during the game, its especially good if you are are all in the same vehicle especially attack helicopters as you can tell each other of possible targets.

Only ever played it on the PC, and imo, its the most enthralling game I've ever played.

163565[/snapback]

Nah, I've got Battlefield2 and all of the add on packs and my installation folder is 3.5gig, but you do need a pretty hot spec machine to run it.

163568[/snapback]

He said RAM tbh :lol:

I assume he was joking though. :lol:

163565[/snapback]

163568[/snapback]

He said RAM tbh :lol:

I assume he was joking though. :lol:

163887[/snapback]

Doh !

I run 2gig of Geil DDR PC3200 400MHz RAM on my system, and I think it needs it tbh, a bloody good GFX card is essential too for playing it smoothly at a decent res.

Whats the minimun system requirements?

I cant find em...

163889[/snapback]

just checking the back of my BF2 box:

OS - XP

Processor - 1.7ghz

RAM - 512MB

HD - 2.3gig

Video card - 128MB

Soundcard - Directx 9.0c

Directx - 9.0c

that would be the Bare minimum imo.

Once you are up and running you should try these programs:

Teamspeak essential if you want to play and talk to friends and other users.

Xfire handy program which tells you when your mates are in a game and what the ip address of the online game they are in.

How do ya get more servers i can only get about 80 or summat, will that have anything to do with the graphics card cos my one is pretty crap like

164185[/snapback]

PC version ?

check what you've got ticked on the server search page, ie same version only, populated, not full, passworded. etc.

It doesnt matter what i tick i only get 80-90 sometimes not even 20 when i tick things, has it got to do with speed of ma internet?

164193[/snapback]

It shouldn't do.

Even with a few filters in action I get about 1000 or so servers to choose from.