Klose (teamtalk)

Tom

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder has not ruled out a move for Miroslav Klose - but fears the World Cup Golden Boot winner may snub the Magpies.

Roeder, who on Monday will unveil winger Damien Duff as his first signing of the summer for a bargain £5million from Chelsea, is also in the market for a new striker.

With Alan Shearer retired and Michael Owen out injured for several months, Roeder is desperate to strengthen his forward line ahead of the new season.

Apart from Klose, West Ham's Dean Ashton and Holland international Dirk Kuyt have also been linked with Newcastle.

Roeder is a fan of Werder Bremen star Klose, who scored five goals as Germany claimed third place in the World Cup.

"Miroslav Klose is a top-drawer player, the leading scorer at the World Cup finals," said Roeder in the Newcastle Journal.

"I think I will say what the chairman says, that I'm not ruling anyone in or out."

However, Roeder added: "Klose could possibly be looking for a Champions League club after winning the Golden Boot.

"We perhaps don't fit his remit if he were to move. But you can't help but admire his ability."

If we fail in the bid then the Chronicle headline should be;

Klose...but no cigar.

163875[/snapback]

better if we signed him but missed out on the arsenal player

Klose - but no cygan

sorry i'll get back to my sandwich now

In the absence of one, you must be making this stuff up yourself. :lol:

163864[/snapback]

You're right, I might be. Even if I told you who my source was, it still means nothing.

I should post my info on N-O tbh; everyone on there has their own source though :lol:

163864[/snapback]

You're right, I might be. Even if I told you who my source was, it still means nothing.

I should post my info on N-O tbh; everyone on there has their own source though :lol:

163881[/snapback]

You're NOBODY on N-O without a source tbh.

Kris told him about it :lol:

163886[/snapback]

Notice how he broke the O'Neill to Villa news before it appeared? I think we need to hold on to this poster :lol:

163893[/snapback]

:lol:

Your reet marra!

Anyone found slagging Kris off should be banned immediatley!

If I had to choose between Klose and Ashton, I would go for Ashton. He's young and would be excellent alongside Owen, plus wouldn't demand insane wages - yet... :lol: Klose is 30 and he looks like the German version of Michael Owen (small and pacy), and as a "Golden Boot"-winner he would demand at least 80k p/w...

If I had to choose between Klose and Ashton, I would go for Ashton. He's young and would be excellent alongside Owen, plus wouldn't demand insane wages - yet... :lol:Klose is 30 and he looks like the German version of Michael Owen (small and pacy), and as a "Golden Boot"-winner he would demand at least 80k p/w...

164059[/snapback]

He's 5'10" and he's 28.

163864[/snapback]

163881[/snapback]

163888[/snapback]

Didn't your source tell you O'Neill had signed and Freddie was helping him find a house near the airport? :lol:

If I had to choose between Klose and Ashton, I would go for Ashton. He's young and would be excellent alongside Owen, plus wouldn't demand insane wages - yet... :lol:Klose is 30 and he looks like the German version of Michael Owen (small and pacy), and as a "Golden Boot"-winner he would demand at least 80k p/w...

164059[/snapback]

He's 5'10" and he's 28.

164084[/snapback]

Geboren: 09. Juni 1978 in Oppeln

Größe: 1,82 Meter 

Gewicht: 74 kg

Yeah ok, looked smaller on the telly :lol:

164059[/snapback]

He's 5'10" and he's 28.

164084[/snapback]

163864[/snapback]

163881[/snapback]

163888[/snapback]

Didn't your source tell you O'Neill had signed and Freddie was helping him find a house near the airport? :lol:

164089[/snapback]

And on that note, I'm hearing (Alan Oliver stylee) that we've already met with Ashton's representatives and a £9.5m deal will be settled by the end of the week.

You heard it here first. :lol:

And on that note, I'm hearing (Alan Oliver stylee) that we've already met with Ashton's representatives and a £9.5m deal will be settled by the end of the week.

You heard it here first.  :lol:

164122[/snapback]

you mean Lee Clark told you?

you mean Lee Clark told you?

164123[/snapback]

That's Geordie Boy Lee Clark, Jesus! :lol:

164125[/snapback]

You missed out 'archetypal'. :lol: