top 50 best comedy sketches

tinofbeans

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd never seen the Morecambe & Wise "Singin' in the Rain" sketch and laughed myself stupid

Some of the other stuff was never funny and even more dated terribly - the Cooke & Moore stuff for example

As much as I like Little Britain, I can't I find the Lou and Andy swimming pool scene all that funny, amusing at most.

Personally I find Monty Python funnier, especially the Spanish inquisition.

I'd never seen the Morecambe & Wise "Singin' in the Rain" sketch and laughed myself stupid

Some of the other stuff was never funny and even more dated terribly - the Cooke & Moore stuff for example

163936[/snapback]

That's brilliant, also love the kitchen scene where they make breakfast with the stripper music.

fantastic comedy.

163936[/snapback]

That's brilliant, also love the kitchen scene where they make breakfast with the stripper music.

fantastic comedy.

163943[/snapback]

I quite like M&W but I find that breakfast thing painfully unfunny. The kind of stuff my dad would do if a camera was turned on him.

163936[/snapback]

The one legged tarzan audition is brilliant. Cooke's one liner is priceless.

Go to the bottom of the class tbh.

163936[/snapback]

I'm amazed you've never seen that, I thought everyone had. It's a great sketch though. Agree about some of the Derek and Clive stuff, dogshit tbh.

I never understood the fuss about Morcambe and Wise personally. Btw, were they supposed to be gay?

I suppose Vic and Bob are the modern day equivalent and they are usually equally unfunny.

I never understood the fuss about Morcambe and Wise personally. Btw, were they supposed to be gay?

I suppose Vic and Bob are the modern day equivalent and they are usually equally unfunny.

163948[/snapback]

and equally ungay.

163948[/snapback]

:lol:

"You're just a fakey cake maker and i ain't got time for yoo-hoo-hoo"

The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer and the first couple of series of Shooting Stars were shows of genius proportions.

163948[/snapback]

"You're just a fakey cake maker and i ain't got time for yoo-hoo-hoo"

The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer and the first couple of series of Shooting Stars were shows of genius proportions.

163952[/snapback]

Quirky student humour tbh; I could never get into it. Didn't really try though admittedly.

Quirky student humour tbh; I could never get into it. Didn't really try though admittedly.

163954[/snapback]

I'm lauging just thinking of John Peel in a babies pram trying to toss a blanket over his legs to fully conceal himself.

I always loved Vic and Bob going back to 'Big Night Out'. I was still at school when that started.

163958[/snapback]

When they hit the mark theyre absolute genius. Unfortunately Catterick was four or five genius moments of comedy packed into 3 hours of television.

I always loved Vic and Bob going back to 'Big Night Out'. I was still at school when that started.

163958[/snapback]

I always thought Big Night Out was best, until I recently got the DVD.

It hasn't aged so well. Some inspired moments of genius among a lot of "very poor" stuff.

163958[/snapback]

When they hit the mark theyre absolute genius. Unfortunately Catterick was four or five genius moments of comedy packed into 3 hours of television.

163962[/snapback]

Aye, Catterick was a bit hit and miss like.

163958[/snapback]

163962[/snapback]

"I know"

Lucas and Walliams are a pair of punchline thieving sods.

163958[/snapback]

It hasn't aged so well. Some inspired moments of genius among a lot of "very poor" stuff.

163963[/snapback]

Speaking of which, did you catch 'The Young Ones' on 'Comedy Connections'? Aged about as well as Brigitte Bardot tbh.

163958[/snapback]

163962[/snapback]

"I know"

Lucas and Walliams are a pair of punchline thieving sods.

163966[/snapback]

163958[/snapback]

163963[/snapback]

Speaking of which, did you catch 'The Young Ones' on 'Comedy Connections'? Aged about as well as Brigitte Bardot tbh.

163967[/snapback]

'Ever Decreasing Circles' is beginning to look a bit tired as well.

163958[/snapback]

163963[/snapback]

163967[/snapback]

I had to do a google to try and work out if she's aged well or not. Still clueless on that score, but it reminded me of what an utter babe she used to be. She's going back in the Jimbo bank.

163958[/snapback]

163963[/snapback]

163967[/snapback]

I had to do a google to try and work out if she's aged well or not. Still clueless on that score, but it reminded me of what an utter babe she used to be. She's going back in the Jimbo bank.

163970[/snapback]

Face needs an iron now like.