Ever Considered Turning Gay?

Bellers

As there have been a few light hearted accusations flying round the forum the last few nights, though it would be intresting to see if anyone has ever considered walking on the other side of the road. This isn't meant to cause any offence just thought it might be an intresting point of conversation...

Edited by Bellers

I've on many occasions, considered becoming a celibate homosexual, living with a woman is almost mission impossible, they are an incompatible species and cohabiting with a female can be misery.

I'm sure sharing your life with another male must be far more pleasurable and enjoyable than with a woman, far less arguments, more laughs and generally less hassle all round, however sex would be out of the question.

Although in my case it would be less of a culture shock, as the wanking would still be centre stage, and one bonus it would most probably be less frowned upon by another male.

I've on many occasions, considered becoming a celibate homosexual, living with a woman is almost mission impossible, they are an incompatible species and cohabiting with a female can be misery.

I'm sure sharing your life with another male must be far more pleasurable and enjoyable than with a woman, far less arguments, more laughs and generally less hassle all round, however sex would be out of the question.

Although in my case it would be less of a culture shock, as the wanking would still be centre stage, and one bonus it would most probably be less frowned upon by another male.

164296[/snapback]

bloody knew you were one of them :lol:

to be brutally honest I just cannot begin to see the attraction in men.

First off we're all square shaped and not at all aesthetically pleasing, add to that our immaturity and inconsistancies... then of course there is the joy that is the mid-life crisis and on top of that a debilitating low self esteem and uncertainty as to our role in modern life.

I couldn't begin to see the attraction

I think it boils down to one undeniable fact, all women are cock hungy whores.

it's the only reason that can justify their interest in what is essentially a big grubby animal

164296[/snapback]

bloody knew you were one of them :lol:

to be brutally honest I just cannot begin to see the attraction in men.

First off we're all square shaped and not at all aesthetically pleasing, add to that our immaturity and inconsistancies... then of course there is the joy that is the mid-life crisis and on top of that a debilitating low self esteem and uncertainty as to our role in modern life.

I couldn't begin to see the attraction

I think it boils down to one undeniable fact, all women are cock hungy whores.

it's the only reason that can justify their interest in what is essentially a big grubby animal

164301[/snapback]

Buttmunch... the reason is not that we're cock hungry whores as there's numerous reasons that a BOB is much better... it goes as long as you want, does what you want it to, etc etc. Face it... while you lads all profess a love for a good wank life with out occasionally being imbedded in a woman would have no luster or meaning. You need the pussy. Deal with it.

I was under the impression people didn't have much choice in the matter, unless you're bi-sexual that is. You either fancy blokes, lasses or (in rare occasions) both. Some people obviously live in denial though.

I was under the impression people didn't have much choice in the matter, unless you're bi-sexual that is. You either fancy blokes, lasses or (in rare occasions) both. Some people obviously live in denial though.

164340[/snapback]

Gemmill?

My mates one of these people who goes on about it so much that he blatantly wants to try it. I wish he would, just so he'd stop living in denial and shut up about it.

164447[/snapback]

Gemmill?

My mates one of these people who goes on about it so much that he blatantly wants to try it. I wish he would, just so he'd stop living in denial and shut up about it.

164447[/snapback]

Gemmill?

164450[/snapback]

I said 'mate'.

In all seriousness I would be utterly astonished if Gemmill hadnt got his brown wings by now.

164480[/snapback]

Blonde highlights?

In all seriousness I would be utterly astonished if Gemmill hadnt got his brown wings by now.

164480[/snapback]

Blonde highlights?

164482[/snapback]

Say no more tbh. Honestly though, I know I harp on about it, but I CANNOT GET OVER the thought of Sammy sat in the salon with the condom thing on his head and a load of foils on his hair. It's just so preposterous that any man would volunteer for such a thing. :lol:

large-msg-1118979428-2.jpg

"Would sir like a Magazine? We've got Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Marie-Claire.......no sir, someone else is already reading the Just 17."

:lol:

"Would sir like a Magazine?  We've got Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Marie-Claire.......no sir, someone else is already reading the Just 17."

164486[/snapback]

:lol: :lol:

If I was guilty of the heinous man-crime of blonde highlights I'd be avoiding threads like this, as opposed to rolling around in it like a pig in shit. :lol: