Rocky Balboa

Kid Dynamite

The trailer for 'Rocky 6' is now on the net! :lol:

First impressions, they look like they handled the whole thing with rocky being a geriatric quite well, and his early training scenes remind me of me at the gym!

Not sure if il be able to stomach the film though. Much more hollywoodised than the other 5 films. The contender in this one is some unknown and is about half the size of carl weathers.

Pauly is back which saves it slightly but it would have been better if Talia Shire was back too and the film could have shown us a bit about their marriage in the last 15-20 years.

However, i will obviously still be going to see it!

Apparently The media do a virtual reality fight between rocky and the current champ, and rocky wins.

This arouses his curiosity as to whether he can still cut it so he decides to fight a couple local lads. (Hes still skint after rocky V i think)

Anyway, some promoter offers him big bucks to fight the champ and a new trainer helps to train him to his strengths (the only one he has), his power.

the trailer is on imdb.com

Worth a watch

Should have stuck to selling fruit and veg tbh. They could have done a film where a local market worker is outselling him, so he has to improve his market patter - the training sequence would be him speeding up his patter until he can eventually surpass the speeds of a cockney barrow boy. Sounds more realistic than this shite.

The trailer for 'Rocky 6' is now on the net!  :lol:

First impressions, they look like they handled the whole thing with rocky being a geriatric quite well, and his early training scenes remind me of me at the gym!

Not sure if il be able to stomach the film though. Much more hollywoodised than the other 5 films. The contender in this one is some unknown and is about half the size of carl weathers.

Pauly is back which saves it slightly but it would have been better if Talia Shire was back too and the film could have shown us a bit about their marriage in the last 15-20 years.

However, i will obviously still be going to see it!

164522[/snapback]

Hollywood's going to feel very silly when it sobers up.

Having said that, how old was Foreman when he regained the title?

164541[/snapback]

Blatant fix though.

164546[/snapback]

So could this be - for added realism :lol:

164541[/snapback]

Blatant fix though.

164546[/snapback]

Nah, he was just lucky to meet a shit champion in the shape of Michael Moorer, he kicked his arse.

what we should do is reminisce about how everybody said larsson was past it 2 years ago and then he went and won the champions league final for barca.

Or maybe play hell that we sold robert, because in his 3 starts for benfica in 12 months he obviously lit the place on fire!

Or bring up 1 sentence from over a year ago when i said he would be a good stop gap.

what we should do is reminisce about how everybody said larsson was past it 2 years ago and then he went and won the champions league final for barca.

Or maybe play hell that we sold robert, because in his 3 starts for benfica in 12 months he obviously lit the place on fire!

Or bring up 1 sentence from over a year ago when i said he would be a good stop gap.

164639[/snapback]

Call that a wind up? V. poor tbh.

164639[/snapback]

Prove it :lol:

http://s7.invisionfree.com/toonchat

Oh, and..

Who wants a wager right now that Sutton will get more goals than Shola by the time Owen next steps out on the pitch! I challenge everyone!!!!!!
(posted in January, not a year ago btw)

:lol:

Not a wind up. Facts.

Gol ridiculed my suggestion that Larsson would be a good buy for us.

Anyhoo, Rocky is a legend!

164656[/snapback]

I was joking like. I'd have had Larsson here when he went to Barca. I'd have him here now.

Not a wind up. Facts.

Gol ridiculed my suggestion that Larsson would be a good buy for us.

Anyhoo, Rocky is a legend!

164656[/snapback]

I was joking like. I'd have had Larsson here when he went to Barca. I'd have him here now.

164661[/snapback]

I recall most people on the forum said they'd take him. J69 has suddenly decided that I wouldn't though. Strangely, he can't prove it, unlike the evidence of him saying we should sign Chris Sutton in January.

164541[/snapback]

Blatant fix though.

164546[/snapback]

Nah, he was just lucky to meet a shit champion in the shape of Michael Moorer, he kicked his arse.

164555[/snapback]

The bloke from Fahrenheit 9/11 used to be heavyweight champion of the world?

Fuck my hat, I never knew that.