Punters Lounge/Predictions League

Shearergol

Is this like a predict the correct score every week thing?  I'll be in on it if so.

164596[/snapback]

Yeah, was thinking just for Newcastle games though, unless Ritchie can be arsed to do a Premiership one?

However you want to set it up is fine with me Gol. :thup: Everyone who enters could pay a few quid into a Paypal account or something and have a cash prize come the end of the season, to make it a bit more interesting and keep people on board with it. There's few enough of us so that the amount of cash in the kitty wouldn't become too much of a temptation for the banker to just nick off with.

Although that might be too much hassle like.

However you want to set it up is fine with me Gol. :thup:  Everyone who enters could pay a few quid into a Paypal account or something and have a cash prize come the end of the season, to make it a bit more interesting and keep people on board with it.  There's few enough of us so that the amount of cash in the kitty wouldn't become too much of a temptation for the banker to just nick off with.

Although that might be too much hassle like.

164606[/snapback]

Nah, that shouldn't be a problem, as long as it's ok with the majority?

Obviously I earn so much already then trusting me to look after the money won't be a problem :lol:

Having a little bit of a wager should indeed keep the interest.

Don't let Gemmill anywhere near it though, I've heard all about his book-keeping! :lol:

Don't let Gemmill anywhere near it though, I've heard all about his book-keeping! :lol:

164614[/snapback]

I'd be dipping into it at times of financial strife and come the end of the season would have to borrow from my mam to pay the winner. :lol: So yes, keep it away from me.

So of people who are interested, please say if you're interested in the cash idea too. £3-5 or something?

How about £2.50 for Newcastle predictions and £2.50 for Newcastle punters lounge?

Then Ritchie can charge for the Premiership one if he wants?

Maybe we should have a prize for Fantasy Football too?

Aye and just a single prize for the winner - too much faff if there's a second and third place and that. Plus you'd only need 10 people playing for the winner to walk away with £25 which would be alreet. :lol:

164614[/snapback]

I'd be dipping into it at times of financial strife and come the end of the season would have to borrow from my mam to pay the winner. :quotes: So yes, keep it away from me.

So of people who are interested, please say if you're interested in the cash idea too. £3-5 or something?

164623[/snapback]

oops sorry missed this bit, yes, cash idea is fine with me, makes it more interesting!

Toonraider, am I going to have to explain the rules to you fucking umpteen times til I'm blue in the face, about how you can't play the game unless you actually enter it? Or do you think we can avoid that this time? :lol:

I`ll do the old premiership TTW if people are going to regularly enter, last season I was posting the fixtures up and the results but at one point only about 3 people were entering and I just stopped doing it as there was very little point.

I`ll do the old premiership TTW if people are going to regularly enter, last season I was posting the fixtures up and the results but at one point only about 3 people were entering and I just stopped doing it as there was very little point.

164740[/snapback]

I got bored because you posted about 9 weeks worth at a time :lol: