Ollie B

sammynb

He can fuck off, stupid boy who's head was turned by money. Twice he tried to leave and succeeded last time, it didn't work out for him so tough tits. People seem to remember his as a quality LB purely because his commitment on the field and the fact he would run into a brick wall for the team and jump right back up again. If truth be told he wasn't much better than Babyaro and has been terrible since he left us.

He can fuck off, stupid boy who's head was turned by money. Twice he tried to leave and succeeded last time, it didn't work out for him so tough tits. People seem to remember his as a quality LB purely because his commitment on the field and the fact he would run into a brick wall for the team and jump right back up again. If truth be told he wasn't much better than Babyaro and has been terrible since he left us.

164865[/snapback]

So that's a no?

Aye I've got no sympathy for him. If he'd stayed here he'd probably still be playing every week in the Premiership. He wanted more money, and for once here's a player whose desperate quest for £££ has ended up in him messing his career up, rather than spawnily landing on his feet. Tough shit. Good luck with the trial at Sheffield United.

Talking of agents, anyone hear Willy McKay on 5 Live last night? Didn't come across well, bit of a mumbling idiot, struggled to string a sentance together and bored the shit out of all the other guests. If I was a Man City fan I'd be unhappy about what he was saying about Barton, basically saying that the club is nothing but a stepping stone for him and he's only giving them 100% so he can get his big move to one of the top four. Agents, scum of the earth.