So how many people....

Craig

.....received a PM from 'duff06' on a major recruitment drive for another forum?

I doubt I'd have been on the recipient list had I not logged on with a test account (I presume he was flooding the online members list) and I too got a PM inviting me to this other place.

Had he actually posted something rather than just use the PM facility, I probably wouldn't have been as bothered. Good work Ritchie in binning him! :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get one.  So with only Craig and catmag invited so far, was he trying to start some sort of RUBBISH forum or what? :quotes::lol:

164879[/snapback]

WoooOOOooOoooOOoooooo!!!!!!!! Somebody's in Un Grande Huffo! :razz:

I didn't get one.  So with only Craig and catmag invited so far, was he trying to start some sort of RUBBISH forum or what? :quotes::lol:

164879[/snapback]

WoooOOOooOoooOOoooooo!!!!!!!! Somebody's in Un Grande Huffo! :scratchchin:

164881[/snapback]

Maybe it's a c-word only recruitment drive. :razz:

I didn't get one.  So with only Craig and catmag invited so far, was he trying to start some sort of RUBBISH forum or what? :razz::lol:

164879[/snapback]

So you're not signed up then? Does anyone have the URL to this new forum? :quotes:

I didn't get one.  So with only Craig and catmag invited so far, was he trying to start some sort of RUBBISH forum or what? :razz::lol:

164879[/snapback]

So you're not signed up then? Does anyone have the URL to this new forum? :quotes:

164893[/snapback]

Renton, you know your life would be a duller place without me in it. :scratchchin:

164879[/snapback]

pffff well cleary no, because I got one :razz:

164879[/snapback]

pffff well cleary no, because I got one :scratchchin:

164902[/snapback]

How can that be, there is clearly no "c" involved in your name, oh wait yes now I remember what you were called behind your back :quotes:

Never got one. Gutted tbh.

164916[/snapback]

If that's the case I guess I'd better scrub the idea that he plucked the names for the online users list then...

:lol: