Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Scottish Mag

Newcastle are being linked with a move for Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Guardian claim that the Swedish international is a target for Toon boss Glenn Roeder.

Newcastle are desperate to bolster their attacking options after losing Michael Owen to a serious knee injury and the retirement of Alan Shearer.

The Corriere dello Sport say that Ibrahimovic is on the verge of slapping in a transfer request at Juve, relegated to Serie B as punishment for their part in the match-fixing scandal in Italy, unless he is handed a major pay rise and contract extension.

The Malmo-born striker's agent Mino Raiola said: "Zlatan felt good in Turin and he wouldn't have problems in staying, but the contract conditions must change, and not just a little. I'm not pessimistic or optimistic about Zlatan's stay, I'm simply realistic and I live day by day.

"Our position is clear and the first step is up to the club, we are ready to talk and to discuss.

"It's possible to find a solution, with Juve there is a particular feeling but we must deal with facts because the club could change category and certain big players have already left.

I hope not, Zlatan is a one trick pony, all foreplay and no orgasm.

165047[/snapback]

Certainly nobody to wank over...! :lol:

165052[/snapback]

ahmen !

I've not seen him play much, but I've never ever seen him have a good game. :lol:

Sima will be along later to educate you all on what ninnys you are for saying you don't want him at Newcastle btw.

I've not seen him play much, but I've never ever seen him have a good game. :lol:

Sima will be along later to educate you all on what ninnys you are for saying you don't want him at Newcastle btw.

165059[/snapback]

Better than Henry tbh.

165059[/snapback]

Better than Henry Winkler tbh.

165062[/snapback]

heyyyyyyyyyy!!

165059[/snapback]

Only if he re-registers tbh :quotes:

I've never seen him have a good game either, bar once for Sweden. Given the esteem he's held in in Italy though I reckon he could do a job for us.

He's got all the tricks but fuck all end product.

Worth signing for half-time entertainment, but nothing else.

Season Apps Goals Team

2005 - 2006 35 7 Juventus 

2004 - 2005 35 16 Juventus 

2004 - 2005 3 3 Ajax 

2003 - 2004 22 13 Ajax 

2002 - 2003 25 13 Ajax 

2001 - 2002 24 6 Ajax 

2001 8 3 Malmö FF 

2000 26 12 Malmö FF 

1999 6 1

Not bad for someone with no end product.

But from what i have seen of him in the world cup and agaisnt Arsenal in the champs league last season he looked dyer.

165059[/snapback]

Only if he re-registers tbh :razz:

165077[/snapback]

:quotes:

Zlatan is awesome you fools.

165059[/snapback]

Only if he re-registers tbh :scratchchin:

165077[/snapback]

:razz:

Zlatan is awesome you fools.

165184[/snapback]

So have I seen him play well on a number of occasions after all? :quotes:

Season Apps Goals Team

2004 - 2005 3 3 Ajax 

2003 - 2004 22 13 Ajax 

2002 - 2003 25 13 Ajax 

2001 - 2002 24 6 Ajax 

2001 8 3 Malmö FF 

2000 26 12 Malmö FF 

1999 6 1

But from what i have seen of him in the world cup and agaisnt Arsenal in the champs league last season he looked dyer.

165096[/snapback]

Seeing as his games for Juve will have been fixed it's an awful record.

Season Apps Goals Team

2004 - 2005 3 3 Ajax 

2003 - 2004 22 13 Ajax 

2002 - 2003 25 13 Ajax 

2001 - 2002 24 6 Ajax 

2001 8 3 Malmö FF 

2000 26 12 Malmö FF 

1999 6 1

165096[/snapback]

Seeing as his games for Juve will have been fixed it's an awful record.

165216[/snapback]

Taking away the Juve games its still 51 in 109 (Maybe be a couple out with not having enough fingers to count them all up) Which is still a very good record. Even though its the dutch league.

Trouble is, you can never argue for the strike rate validity of any striker in the Dutch league since Kezman.

165222[/snapback]

Never given a chance! :lol:

I was just pointing out that he does have end product. Does anyone know how much assits he has had over the last couple of seasons? As I would say he is more of a forward than a striker.

Edited by khay