Girls Drinking Beer

magelaide

English beer is like piss water anyway, so girls are fine in drinking pints of it. Überfakt!

165312[/snapback]

Didn't seem to stop you chucking it down your gullet mind! :quotes:

165314[/snapback]

What option did I have? Do you think I could have bore the company of all of you sober? :scratchchin:

And here I already had to resort to buy Becks in cans. Sic transit gloria mundi... B)

165319[/snapback]

Oi! You were drinking fucking American Budweiser on draught when you were here, you dirty animal! :lol:

165321[/snapback]

Busted Wolfgang!! Did you not see Scott with his little black notebook noting what each of us was drinking? :razz:

That being said, you were treated to the delights of a nice cold Becks when you got back to Chez Pud! B)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

English beer is like piss water anyway, so girls are fine in drinking pints of it. Überfakt!

165312[/snapback]

Didn't seem to stop you chucking it down your gullet mind! :quotes:

165314[/snapback]

What option did I have? Do you think I could have bore the company of all of you sober? :razz:

And here I already had to resort to buy Becks in cans. Sic transit gloria mundi... B)

165319[/snapback]

Oi! You were drinking fucking American Budweiser on draught when you were here, you dirty animal! :lol:

165321[/snapback]

Someone who didn't even know that Budvar is the original Budweiser (wgich they sold on tap) should shut up and drink his pink wine. :scratchchin:

165312[/snapback]

Didn't seem to stop you chucking it down your gullet mind! :razz:

165314[/snapback]

What option did I have? Do you think I could have bore the company of all of you sober? :scratchchin:

165319[/snapback]

165321[/snapback]

Someone who didn't even know that Budvar is the original Budweiser (wgich they sold on tap) should shut up and drink his pink wine. B)

165333[/snapback]

BOLL-OX[/german accent]

:quotes:

I'm jealous of lasses who can drink pints because I really can't handle them. :lol:

165332[/snapback]

My mates fiance can't either. Literally. If it's her round he has to go to the bar with her cos she can't carry pint glasses.

I have to say like that I'm not a fan of women drinking pints. It just doesn't look right. Even if they put a straw in it.

So if pints aren't the thing then what DO they expect women to drink? Alcopops are piss take material and shots denote whorish activity. Come on guys... what's the mental image of a proper lady's drink?

The first one that says semen will be castrated with a rusty spoon by yours truly... I f*cking guarantee it. Rock salt rub is optional.

I see girls (including my gf) drinking beer all the time. The problem is alot of them can't handle it, it goes straight to their heads. Though I suppose that's the case with 99% of alcoholic beverages.

So if pints aren't the thing then what DO they expect women to drink? Alcopops are piss take material and shots denote whorish activity. Come on guys... what's the mental image of a proper lady's drink?

The first one that says semen will be castrated with a rusty spoon by yours truly... I f*cking guarantee it. Rock salt rub is optional.

165343[/snapback]

White wine, white wine spritzer, bacardi/comfort etc and coke/lemonade etc. At an absolute push a bottle of continental lager but only eg corona with a bit lemon in the top. The back of my hand would be twitching mind.

165312[/snapback]

165314[/snapback]

165319[/snapback]

Oi! You were drinking fucking American Budweiser on draught when you were here, you dirty animal! :quotes:

165321[/snapback]

Someone who didn't even know that Budvar is the original Budweiser (wgich they sold on tap) should shut up and drink his pink wine. B)

165333[/snapback]

In fairness to Wolfgang I imagine he would have drunk anything to get rid of the taste of the "House Red" we had in Hana Hana.... :lol:

I do not think it was quite what our resident wine connoisseur is used to drinking.

165312[/snapback]

165314[/snapback]

165319[/snapback]

Oi! You were drinking fucking American Budweiser on draught when you were here, you dirty animal! :quotes:

165321[/snapback]

165333[/snapback]

In fairness to Wolfgang I imagine he would have drunk anything to get rid of the taste of the "House Red" we had in Hana Hana.... :lol:

I do not think it was quite what our resident wine connoisseur is used to drinking.

165380[/snapback]

That was okay, it's what you get for the price (I rarely order bottles in restaurants because of the outragous prices. You rarely get value for money).

But there is no excuse for the Lager I got the first night in the Lodge, that was just disgusting.

as Cat intimated, their ovaries mean a reduction in the size of their bladder.

they are permitted to drink lager, but only out of a bottle and only one per night

they are permitted to drink lager, but only out of a bottle and only one per night

165414[/snapback]

I find if you can hold off going to the loo for an hour when you feel the urge then the need passes and the more you can drink... :lol:

165414[/snapback]

I find if you can hold off going to the loo for an hour when you feel the urge then the need passes and the more you can drink... :lol:

165416[/snapback]

I just tie a knot in mine :quotes:

165312[/snapback]

165314[/snapback]

165319[/snapback]

165321[/snapback]

165333[/snapback]

165380[/snapback]

It's a point though - made me wish I'd had the white....

I always drink pints as opposed to halves, the only problem being that I spend the rest of the night wanting a wee.  :lol:

165386[/snapback]

I have vivid memories of you and Scott drinking some cherry beer in Tilly's that tasted absolutely foul! :quotes:

I always drink pints as opposed to halves, the only problem being that I spend the rest of the night wanting a wee.  :lol:

165386[/snapback]

I have vivid memories of you and Scott drinking some cherry beer in Tilly's that tasted absolutely foul! :quotes:

165426[/snapback]

Cherry beer?

165386[/snapback]

165426[/snapback]

Cherry beer?

165432[/snapback]

I asked the same question in the same quizical fashion and was offered a taste......

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank!!! :razz:

it's called "Fruli" with an accent over either the u or the i

I could stomach maybe half a pint.. but to be honest anything more and I'm wretching

you can get strawberry, cherry etc.

I could stomach maybe half a pint.. but to be honest anything more and I'm wretching

165438[/snapback]

Is that the flemish bier made by timmermans or is there another mad brewery making fruit beer?

Whoever it was, Alex I think, that said australians can't tell the difference between beer and lager is correct but then again that's why we don't drink fosters and england does :lol:

magelaide, don't know who (or what) your colleagues are but I think you should reassess their values not yours.

But if you ordered a pot of westend then, I take that back and you need help.

Lastly I'm with wolfgang on bier, after drowning myself in as much weissbier as humanly possible, if he was being offered lager then he has a right to complain.

165438[/snapback]

It's not called Fruli, it's Liefmans Kriek actually :lol:

You could get it on draught in Tilley's but it's nicer bottled.

165438[/snapback]

It's not called Fruli, it's Liefmans Kriek actually :lol:

You could get it on draught in Tilley's but it's nicer bottled.

165471[/snapback]

They’re two different brands actually :quotes:

Is everyone on a day off again?

Gemmill drinks 'fruit' beer ffs. How apt!

165544[/snapback]

There's nothing fruitier than the way you were drinking beer draped over your lass last time you were up here, chimpnuts! Not to mention the no-show at the last piss-up, nancy boy!

:lol: