Girls Drinking Beer

magelaide

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not called Fruli, it's Liefmans Kriek actually  :lol:

You could get it on draught in Tilley's but it's nicer bottled.

165471[/snapback]

Whatever about the fruity beer, drinking it out of what sounds like an eco-warrior's arse tells its own story.

So gemmill likes his beer to be fruity.

Cant say i'm surprised tbh. i bet he cried his eyes out when jake gyllenhaal died in brokeback mountain.

Cant say i'm surprised tbh. i bet he cried his eyes out when jake gyllenhaal died in brokeback mountain.

165575[/snapback]

Actually iirc he was all defensive about it, saying only poofs would go and see that film (classic sexual insecurity). Then I read in the film thread yesterday he did end up going to see it, and yes, reading between the lines, he cried buckets. :lol:

Actually iirc he was all defensive about it, saying only poofs would go and see that film (classic sexual insecurity). Then I read in the film thread yesterday he did end up going to see it, and yes, reading between the lines, he cried buckets.  :lol:

165577[/snapback]

Just out of one eye tbf.

165575[/snapback]

Actually iirc he was all defensive about it, saying only poofs would go and see that film (classic sexual insecurity). Then I read in the film thread yesterday he did end up going to see it, and yes, reading between the lines, he cried buckets. :quotes:

165577[/snapback]

:lol:

Going to see it at the cinema was definitely a hom's pilgrimage, Renty baby. I saw it on a plane where the alternatives were unwatchable. Difference between me watching it on a plane and you watching it on a plane is that when it finished, I didn't lift the arm-rest and try to snuggle into the man sat next to me.

165575[/snapback]

Actually iirc he was all defensive about it, saying only poofs would go and see that film (classic sexual insecurity). Then I read in the film thread yesterday he did end up going to see it, and yes, reading between the lines, he cried buckets. :quotes:

165577[/snapback]

Going to see it at the cinema was definitely a hom's pilgrimage, Renty baby. I saw it on a plane where the alternatives were unwatchable. Difference between me watching it on a plane and you watching it on a plane is that when it finished, I didn't lift the arm-rest and try to snuggle into the man sat next to me.

165582[/snapback]

Was this the plane to San Francisco?

Edited by Renton

165575[/snapback]

Actually iirc he was all defensive about it, saying only poofs would go and see that film (classic sexual insecurity). Then I read in the film thread yesterday he did end up going to see it, and yes, reading between the lines, he cried buckets. :razz:

165577[/snapback]

165582[/snapback]

165586[/snapback]

Every night I've been dancing in the disco

Dreaming dreams of San Francisco

And burly Phil who waits for me

:quotes:

165575[/snapback]

Actually iirc he was all defensive about it, saying only poofs would go and see that film (classic sexual insecurity). Then I read in the film thread yesterday he did end up going to see it, and yes, reading between the lines, he cried buckets. :razz:

165577[/snapback]

165582[/snapback]

165586[/snapback]

:quotes:

probably on the plane back as well.

You could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife tbh :lol:

165600[/snapback]

Why do you think I want him at a pissup? Renty is HOT STUFF.

165613[/snapback]

At the risk of sounding like LM - you still havnt answered my question gemmill

how often do you go?

165600[/snapback]

165613[/snapback]

Rumour has it that Renty offers to buy belts of blokes in the toilets in Gotham Town you know? :quotes:

165600[/snapback]

165613[/snapback]

how often do you go?

165616[/snapback]

Since I left in 2004 I think I've been back 2 or 3 times. It's a nice place though, you know. :quotes: It's not like I keep returning to some gay shanty town. :razz:

Edited by Gemmill

165600[/snapback]

165613[/snapback]

how often do you go?

165616[/snapback]

Since I left in 2004 I think I've been back 2 or 3 times. It's a nice place though, you know. :quotes: It's not like I keep returning to some gay shanty town. :razz:

165622[/snapback]

No need to travel to a run-down gay shanty town when there's the Pink Triangle right on your doorstep, after all... :scratchchin:

Incidentally, I love the way our beloved city's gay area is colloquially called the Pink Triangle, a symbol of gay oppression dating back to the Nazi era. I mean I'm all for reclaiming words and symbols from their darker meanings, but surely that's a bit like naming a Jewish cultural centre the "Yellow Star" or sculpting a black rights monument in the shape of a burning cross or something... :lol: