Whats your poison?

Scottish Mag

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently a mate bought me what he called a 'vimto' i think it was a double port topped up with a wkd_blue. Weird taste, but one was definitely enough  :D

14183[/snapback]

'Cheeky Vimto' to give it it's full title.

Been out of my tree on that stuff.

Recently a mate bought me what he called a 'vimto' i think it was a double port topped up with a wkd_blue. Weird taste, but one was definitely enough  :D

14183[/snapback]

14185[/snapback]

My sister was into them for a while. I tried one and they do taste like Vimto and they are defineitely a bit cheeky. I think the hangovers led to her knocking them on the head.

14183[/snapback]

14185[/snapback]

LOL.i thought he'd made the name up himself :D:D

That's the problem these days, you have these pop tasting drinks that you can drink quickly and are moreish. Stick to lager, it's minging so you'll pace yourself.

14197[/snapback]

To be honest I much prefer lager to an alcopop taste wise. I used to like Moscow Mule though :D

That's the problem these days, you have these pop tasting drinks that you can drink quickly and are moreish. Stick to lager, it's minging so you'll pace yourself.

14197[/snapback]

To be honest I much prefer lager to an alcopop taste wise. I used to like Moscow Mule though :D

14198[/snapback]

After my first taste of alcohol I says to my dad 'uuuuurgh..that's minging.' His reply? 'You don't have to like it, just drink it.' Although I must admit, I do like lager a lot now, can't beat a cold pint.

Generally in the pub I'm a Boddingtons man.

Lager wise it's usually Stella.

Bottles it's Corona.

Not a big spirits fan but at a push it'd be Southern Comfort and lemonade.

If I'm out in the big city (Consett) I usually partake in a couple of double vokda irn bru's in The Braes (only £1.99) and in The Soviet, Fosters is only 50p a bottle on Saturday nights.

Bottles it's Corona.

If I'm out in the big city (Consett) I usually partake in a couple of double vokda irn bru's in The Braes (only £1.99) and in The Soviet, Fosters is only 50p a bottle on Saturday nights.

14204[/snapback]

Fuck me gently!

Cheap at half the price! :D

Bottles it's Corona.

14204[/snapback]

Fuck me gently!

Cheap at half the price! :D

14208[/snapback]

It's cracking. We get in early, pile the table high with them then watch the sixth form talent flood in. They do house trebles for £1.99 aswell.

Consett has that 'Glasnost' appeal to it though - even the temperatures rival Siberia...

BTW Sammy, it's south of the river! :D

14213[/snapback]

I recognise that name, i have mates in Consett :D I used to see them when i stayed at a friends in Stanley.

Consett has that 'Glasnost' appeal to it though - even the temperatures rival Siberia...

14213[/snapback]

I recognise that name, i have mates in Consett :D I used to see them when i stayed at a friends in Stanley.

14220[/snapback]

And you made it out alive :D

Anything that gets levelled at Consett goes for Stanley, only it's twice as bad.

Depends what mood I'm in...

Beer : Theakstons OP, London Pride, Bomberdier, Boddingtons

Lager: Becks

Spirits: Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels

Alcopops: No thanks, I'm older than 13!

14213[/snapback]

14220[/snapback]

Anything that gets levelled at Consett goes for Stanley, only it's twice as bad.

14222[/snapback]

Stanley.........the 'other' place! :D

Im quite into Hoegaarden at the minute, strangely its good with a slice of lemon in.Carling Extra Cold, a nice glass of Shiraz Cabernet or a Jack n Red will also suffice.

14214[/snapback]

Me too. £3.45 a pint in Didsbury though, if you please! :D

14213[/snapback]

14220[/snapback]

More pre-Glasnost I would have said.

14213[/snapback]

14220[/snapback]

More pre-Glasnost I would have said.

14227[/snapback]

......Oh fucking hell....here we go!

14213[/snapback]

14220[/snapback]

14222[/snapback]

Stanley was fine, as we always stayed at the pub, The Hilltop :D My friend used to run it.

Im quite into Hoegaarden at the minute, strangely its good with a slice of lemon in.Carling Extra Cold, a nice glass of Shiraz Cabernet or a Jack n Red will also suffice.

14214[/snapback]

Me too. £3.45 a pint in Didsbury though, if you please! :D

14226[/snapback]

I think its about £3.10 in the Cluny