Tattoos

Jusoda Kid

Been thinking about one for a while now but decided to wait until my second child was born. Think I'm gonna go for a japanese style one with both the bairns and wor lasses names (in japanese) incorporated into the design somewhere.

This is what i fancy on my side with the tale feathers running down my leg and around onto my back, it's gonna fucking hurt though:

Hou-ou Bird - Hou=Male Ou=female

Need to get back down to my fighting weight first though so it doesn't distort when i lose weight, SMO get your Rockys off and get your airmax on we're going running.

http://www.irezumi.us/eg/houou.html

matsuriyataitenjouhououly5.th.gif

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dwarftattck7.jpg

165238[/snapback]

Where did you get that photo from :lol:

165248[/snapback]

one of his legs i guess :quotes:

165253[/snapback]

Looking at it, I really hope it's from his leg...

I'm getting my first one soon but I'm designing it myself and haven't quite perfected it yet. Shitting myself tbh, I'll cry like a bairn.

165331[/snapback]

A mate of mine designed one for me about 16 years ago and I still have not plucked up the courage to get it done.. :lol:

I'm getting my first one soon but I'm designing it myself and haven't quite perfected it yet. Shitting myself tbh, I'll cry like a bairn.

165331[/snapback]

A mate of mine designed one for me about 16 years ago and I still have not plucked up the courage to get it done.. :lol:

165335[/snapback]

I was going to go and enquire somewhere at the weekend but at the last minute I had an agonising change of heart about what I wanted done. I think if I actually booked an appointment I'd go through with it but only because my boyfriend is going with me and he'd rip the piss out of me for months if I chickened out.

165331[/snapback]

165335[/snapback]

I was going to go and enquire somewhere at the weekend but at the last minute I had an agonising change of heart about what I wanted done. I think if I actually booked an appointment I'd go through with it but only because my boyfriend is going with me and he'd rip the piss out of me for months if I chickened out.

165336[/snapback]

I actually booked an appointment about ten years ago, went with a mate who was getting one done too....I sat and watched her face whilst she was getting hers done and remembered I had an "urgent" appointment somewhere else :quotes:

She regrets hers now tho and buys special make up to cover it up, it's a nice one too , a small circular celtic badge but as it's on her arm she is ashamed of it now.

165331[/snapback]

165335[/snapback]

165336[/snapback]

I actually booked an appointment about ten years ago, went with a mate who was getting one done too....I sat and watched her face whilst she was getting hers done and remembered I had an "urgent" appointment somewhere else :quotes:

She regrets hers now tho and buys special make up to cover it up, it's a nice one too , a small circular celtic badge but as it's on her arm she is ashamed of it now.

165356[/snapback]

Mine would have to be somewhere easily covered (probably on my back) because we're not allowed to show tattoos at work. Not that I would want one on my arm anyway like.

want one, but I'll wait til I find one that really jumps off the page at me, don't want to get one that I'm not 100% sure on

I'd love a tattoo, not sure on a design, but if I got one I'd have to have a big one, maybe a whole sleeve, I like Japanese style tattoos, dragons and koi that kind of stuff.

i saw a picture of a bloke who had a tatt of some kind of eagle.

it was in the native american style with kinda dull yellows, reds and browns.

It was stunning, more of a work of art than a simple tattoo.

Thought about one for years. Nearly got a straight edge one when i was 16 but glad I didnt get that one! Thing with tattoos is, unless its totally original it looks crap in ten years. celtic bands, chinese symbols, all go out of fashion. Its like having a pair of reebok pumps tattoed on your arm even though they stopped being fashionable 2 decades ago!

Would it be extremely painful to get a tattoo on the sole of your foot or not ?

165451[/snapback]

Painless or not it would be extremely stoopid as the ink would bleed (like when you see an old tatt and it has lost its defined lines) very quickly from shoes rubbing on the sole of your foot.

Word for the wise, don't ever get tattoos on your joints (fingers/knuckles, wrists, etc) or areas that are covered by abrasive clothing, so belt line, shoes.

I'd love a tattoo, not sure on a design, but if I got one I'd have to have a big one, maybe a whole sleeve, I like Japanese style tattoos, dragons and koi that kind of stuff.

165453[/snapback]

My thoughts on the subject exactly, at least they're art, not like a devil or a heart with mam and dad dropped in somewhere. Being from Walker I've seen my fairshare of dodgy tatts ranging from homemaders to jailhouse numbers and out of all of them I bet I've seen two decent ones in total. I remember nearly swapping a 26" racer for a homemade (remington) tat gun when i was about 9, even though i couldn't reach the pedals on that fucka and probably still coudn't now i knew there was a rabbit off, now things have done a full circle and i feel settled I've decided to get it done to mark a time in my life thats significant to me and to mark the end of an era.

Lets just say I've thought it through, I'm going to see the lad, a good friend of a friend on the 18/8 to discuss designs and book my appointmnet for the 31/8, my birthday. I reckon about 8, 1 hour sessions should do it then thats me, ink and needles finished with.

Edited by Wacky Jnr