Tattoos

Jusoda Kid

I quite like "some" of the womens feet tattoo's. I know my mates wife has a flowery thing on her foot to ankle which looks canny.

I've drew all but one of my tats myself, my favourite being my nufc badge on my calf which I included in a tribal design.

Most painful would have been parts of my back, though my left arm seemed to be the most unpleasant one while getting it done.

My first one I had done at Ozzies, also been to the guy on the west road, the guy who used to be in Gosforth and the last one I had done in whitley bay and they were prob my preferred both for comfort in the place, and the general crack you have while in there. (The fact he gave me a bottle of beer while I had my back done helped as well).

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You when a lass is gently rubbing your stomach and you think she is being effectionate or your luck might be in. She's wishing for money really :quotes:

I only know that cos wor lass does it :lol:

Having got to 30 without getting any, I would feel like I was having a mid-life crisis if I got my first one now. :razz:

165551[/snapback]

Trying to say I'm having a mid-life crisis :lol:

165567[/snapback]

If the cap fits... :quotes:

the last one I had done in whitley bay and they were prob my preferred both for comfort in the place, and the general crack you have while in there.  (The fact he gave me a bottle of beer while I had my back done helped as well).

165491[/snapback]

Is that the one just up from the metro station? My sister went there for hers and recommended it.

Is it true that the little bluebird tattoo's some old fellas have between their index finger and thumb is a sign that you've done time inside?

165676[/snapback]

If so my fathas done a canny stretch because he's got one on each. I believe they're swallows, seemed to be popular amongst my fathas age group and associates.

Biggest mistake of his life he reckons getting them done on his hands, saying that they just look like blue blobs of ink now there that old.

Is it true that the little bluebird tattoo's some old fellas have between their index finger and thumb is a sign that you've done time inside?

165676[/snapback]

If so my fathas done a canny stretch because he's got one on each. I believe they're swallows, seemed to be popular amongst my fathas age group and associates.

Biggest mistake of his life he reckons getting them done on his hands, saying that they just look like blue blobs of ink now there that old.

165707[/snapback]

Aye, I didn't think it was right, but my my mate reckons they're called jail birds.

You wouldn't exactly want to advertise to the world you were a criminal by having your hands inked would you?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,25874.0.html

This might interest you, Wacky. :quotes:  I love the thread title. :lol:

165709[/snapback]

If it applied to me i would probably apply but it fucking doesn't you lanky cunt B):razz:

165716[/snapback]

Are you angry or frustrated by people reacting to you because you are short?

Should I put you down for a "yes"? :scratchchin:

165676[/snapback]

165707[/snapback]

Aye, I didn't think it was right, but my my mate reckons they're called jail birds.

You wouldn't exactly want to advertise to the world you were a criminal by having your hands inked would you?

165717[/snapback]

Heard of a borstal glove before, lot of dots on your hand giving it a glove like effect

Saw a bloke on the Metro once with a dotted line running round his neck and the words 'Cut Here' on the back of his neck.