Tattoos

Jusoda Kid

swallows are meant to mean youve 'done bird'

Anyone who gets tattoed on their head, neck or hands may as well write himself off from meaningful employment for the rest of his life tbh!

165736[/snapback]

I'd quite happily employ someone convered in tattoos if they were right for the job, I do run a circus, mind.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a bloke on the Metro once with a dotted line running round his neck and the words 'Cut Here' on the back of his neck.

165738[/snapback]

:lol: You have to wonder when or how that can EVER have seemed like a good idea.

Saw a bloke on the Metro once with a dotted line running round his neck and the words 'Cut Here' on the back of his neck.

165738[/snapback]

:lol: You have to wonder when or how that can EVER have seemed like a good idea.

165740[/snapback]

I'm guessing drink was involved at some stage. Apparently there used to be a skin head who went around Consett with a Swastika on his face. According to my boss who's from there.

I have my Mother's initials in a love heart in the small of my back. Tiny, simple but means so much!

165733[/snapback]

Common tbh :D

165734[/snapback]

Not so sure youre serious??

If so, I think my reason is wayyyyyyyyy better than anyone else that has similar. :blush:

I have my Mother's initials in a love heart in the small of my back. Tiny, simple but means so much!

165733[/snapback]

Common tbh :D

165734[/snapback]

Not so sure youre serious??

If so, I think my reason is wayyyyyyyyy better than anyone else that has similar. :blush:

165761[/snapback]

Charva-tastic tbh although it's probably the height of class Down Under :razz:

It is in memory of my deceased mother, so I aint care if others think it's tacky etc. :D

165772[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't realise. No offence intended at all.

When I worked in the betting shops you used to see some beautiful 'home made' ones like. When I worked in Coxoldge there was a guy with a Swastika tatoo on his head just above the bridge of his nose.

swallows are meant to mean youve 'done bird'

Anyone who gets tattoed on their head, neck or hands may as well write himself off from meaningful employment for the rest of his life tbh!

165736[/snapback]

Unless you're a Bricklayer, Plasterer, Joiner, Plumber or work in a factory, descrimination tbh

Rather have a tattoo on my hand than a private registration plate tbh

playboypr6.th.gif
Edited by Wacky Jnr

housemate of mine has J on her left arsecheek

it's supposed to be for her boyfriend and I suggested she got "H" and "N" on the other cheek

she didn't get the joke... :D

the last one I had done in whitley bay and they were prob my preferred both for comfort in the place, and the general crack you have while in there.  (The fact he gave me a bottle of beer while I had my back done helped as well).

165491[/snapback]

Is that the one just up from the metro station? My sister went there for hers and recommended it.

165688[/snapback]

Aye it sure is. Parking can be a bit of a pain or you you are getting the metro its just down the road a bit and on the left.

165736[/snapback]

Well that's my arse in a sling then... may as well bin the degree and shag off the good job I have. *shakes head*

165736[/snapback]

Well that's my arse in a sling then... may as well bin the degree and shag off the good job I have. *shakes head*

166214[/snapback]

Well he is a leading world authority on these matters :D

165736[/snapback]

166214[/snapback]

It's not the dotted line with "cut here" is it?

165738[/snapback]

:D You have to wonder when or how that can EVER have seemed like a good idea.

165740[/snapback]

I'm guessing drink was involved at some stage. Apparently there used to be a skin head who went around Consett with a Swastika on his face. According to my boss who's from there.

165750[/snapback]

Aye heard of him. Don't think I've seen him though. Heard plenty sories about him. I was gonna say he's supposed to be as mad as a box of frogs but that doesn't do him justice. Wouldn't be surprised if he's doing time now.

165736[/snapback]

166214[/snapback]

Must be filfthy to have a tattoo on your neck i reckon :D

Slate me all you like. 99percent of people in modern society with half a neurone would not get tatts on their hands, neck and face.

Proved by the fact that their appears to be only 1 person on here who has one.

I know times were different in years gone by and that isnt meant to offend anyone with fathers (or mothers) with tattoos there. But try and get a job in the police, as a solicitor, a teacher, for any hald decent company with a tattoo you cant hide with a shirt and the odds are already stacked against you.

Slate me all you like. 99percent of people in modern society with half a neurone would not get tatts on their hands, neck and face.

Proved by the fact that their appears to be only 1 person on here who has one.

I know times were different in years gone by and that isnt meant to offend anyone with fathers (or mothers) with tattoos there. But try and get a job in the police, as a solicitor, a teacher, for any hald decent company with a tattoo you cant hide with a shirt and the odds are already stacked against you.

166433[/snapback]

Surely a tat would help you get a job for a 'hald' company, i mean you would have to look tough